• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    IMO this is disingenuous, also. It reminds me of the dems saying ignore the cratering of consumer confidence and leading manufacturing indicators as well as the increase in prices affecting the average American because the stock market is still setting new highs (right up until it isn't)

'There's no proof' is a lie people tell themselves so they don't have to do anything uncomfortable

If you're holding out for a high democrat official to admit they cheat in a sworn affidavit, don't forget to carve your initials in the wall of the boxcar
    I'm waiting for the Republicans to counter whatever you think the Democrats are doing. 2020 was the perfect storm with covid. Many rules were changed in less than scrupulous ways, but that was four years ago. I tried with the others, can you explain why the Republicans are unable to actually combat any of this cheating? You'd think in four years they would have a plan to fight it. Instead I am told here they are incapable of doing so.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Gun freedom continued to grow under Trump. Mr. HKF, the master political tactician, just ask him or read his know it all posts, cannot see a political tactic involving a hunk of worthless plastic…
    Would you please stop trying to defend him on that? It was not the political chess match you want it to be. No law was ever going to pass that he could not have vetoed. Just accept he was wrong on that one.

Other than his stupid comment about taking the guns, he was pretty good otherwise. His Supreme Court appointments do indeed look to be a good last line of defense against the idiocy of the left for gun rights.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This thread is proof and evidence of why the Dems continue to win.

They get in line, rally around their (******) candidate and get them elected...

For the Rs it's Trump fighting the RINOs and the rest of the party...

Thanks @HKFaninCarmel, @KLB, and @JettaKnight...folks who consider voting for Trump see **** like this and say why would I want to vote for a disorganized parties lead candidate?
    Then maybe we should nominating clowns, not vilifying those that point out the emperor has no clothes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm waiting for the Republicans to counter whatever you think the Democrats are doing. 2020 was the perfect storm with covid. Many rules were changed in less than scrupulous ways, but that was four years ago. I tried with the others, can you explain why the Republicans are unable to actually combat any of this cheating? You'd think in four years they would have a plan to fight it. Instead I am told here they are incapable of doing so.
    Outrage is what unites, formerly we were united around abortion - but, hey, we won! Time to move on.

Trump has done a smashing job at rallying his base around election cheating and migration. The latter he clearly worked behind the scenes to prevent the govt from ameliorating it (maybe even fanning the flames? Follow the votes...)

Did he do the same for cheating? I don't think so. He claims were so laughable that they didn't even get a day in court in almost everywhere. He seemingly did enough to look like he earnestly believed the drivel he spewed, but I suspect behind closed doors he mocked the rubes that believed him.

Why didn't he help fund the defense of J6 defendants? They fought him, and he slithered away...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is how Soros plans to use to immigrants that are staying with @JettaKnight and flooding our country …

Top Bottom