Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I am officially a redneck & a thug.

I live south of US30 but I bought a property in Hammond yesterday. Waiting for it to be shot up by gangs and ne're-do'ells. Pretty sure Jedi and BillB are going to do a drive by shooting within the next 24 hours to welcome me to thug land. Joke's on them, I'm not going to live there!

Wonder when this thread will make the highlights?

I think they generally try to feature threads about guns. Something that Jedi has banned from this thread.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wonder when this thread will make the highlights?

Never because we're not around the Indy area.

Well it is INdianapolis Gun Owners.

I think TK tries to get the most interesting threads in order to get inactive members to take another look.

Probably won't see the other gen post thread in highlights either.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

I live south of US30 but I bought a property in Hammond yesterday. Waiting for it to be shot up by gangs and ne're-do'ells. Pretty sure Jedi and BillB are going to do a drive by shooting within the next 24 hours to welcome me to thug land. Joke's on them, I'm not going to live there!

congratulations???

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    congratulations???

Its a "flip" and I got it cheap at an auction. Plan to put some lipstick on it and send it on its way. Same way you flip cars.

Melensdad, they just up'ed our property taxes in Hammond you know....

meh, not holding it long enough to worry much about that. But good for you folks who live there, I'm sure your services will all improve with the new tax revenues that are extracted from your "rent" of the government's property :rolleyes:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It's a bond for a new school l believe. They pushed it through referendum when nobody was looking.

The locals will be sure to get a piece of your action.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I think they generally try to feature threads about guns. Something that Jedi has banned from this thread.

Oh dont worry we already broke into it and took all the copper to sell since you are slipping it.

We can gladly, for a price, find you some workers to fix it up.

And correct ya are only allowed to talk about hello kitty, pink, legoS, and schoop burgers in here. No guns or boring car talk. :p

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I could be going to PB sometime here... Acteon has my phone number, if you text me I'll send you a text if it works in the ranges favor soon...

Yeah they had the dead voters come out and pass more taxes for the new school for the dwindling enrollment we have up here, although the actual referendum doesn't specify that the money has to be used for a school, they could just give the staff bigger pay checks with the tax money if they want..

Yeah these guys are in trouble when I finely move... I'm going to find the worst over all specimen of human crap I can find to sell too...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Dang, sounds like everyone is going to get some good range time, especially bloodandgutsmurphy. Where's SPB? I don't think I know that one.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is Point Blank's new name Shoot Point Blank. Please forgive me when I just post PB in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom