Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    What’s the price tag?
    This is from the PDF link on the site, assuming this is up to date.
    4d9bfc1f0d9ad25af6cf41e4741dec02.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    What’s the price tag?

Not at all. You can go check it out Wednesday evening or on Saturday. Also on the first sunday of each month. That is when they shoot trap. They offer individual memberships or family membership. Great thing is you gwt a key card that allows you to shoot whenever you want, 365 days a year from 7am to 10pm

Is it tough to join?

What d.kaufman said. Easy to join. Here is the membership form or you can fill one out in the trap house Join the Glen Park Chapter Izaak Walton League of America Inc . I'd recommend stopping by or meeting up with a member for the nickel tour. Keep in mind it is a cash only operation unless you are renewing your annual membership through the mail by check.

I know that $150 family price is correct.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I do what I can ;).
    Pretty good day to take down the outside Christmas lights. Guess I won't procrastinate anymore.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Today seems to be a good gun cleaning day. I just got my P64 from Fedex and will say Classic has redeemed themselves after sending my a supposedly hand picked CZ50 that had obvious pitting everywhere.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Today seems to be a good gun cleaning day. I just got my P64 from Fedex and will say Classic has redeemed themselves after sending my a supposedly hand picked CZ50 that had obvious pitting everywhere.
    :yesway:

Christmas lights down and put away. Took care of some "spring" yard cleanup...it's January right? :scratch:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My day is going to be jiu jitsu, range, and then cleaning...

Living in Laporte County I can go out in the woods behind my house and shoot. The only bad is trying to find your brass in the leaves. I mostly do it to try out reloads, or newly acquired firearms.

Ballstater: I do need to polish the feed ramp as I had some issues with the slide not going into full battery with the S&B ammo. I did a clean and lube before shooting and tried out that 19lbs spring.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Living in Laporte County I can go out in the woods behind my house and shoot. The only bad is trying to find your brass in the leaves. I mostly do it to try out reloads, or newly acquired firearms.

Ballstater: I do need to polish the feed ramp as I had some issues with the slide not going into full battery with the S&B ammo. I did a clean and lube before shooting and tried out that 19lbs spring.
    How did you like the standard spring?

I replaced the recoil & hammer spring in mine. 0 malfunctions. Could be the difference. :dunno:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wife, daughter, and I just got back from the Izaak Waltons doing some shooting. Wife shot her Mark IV 22/45 lite. Daughter ran a brick thru her 10/22 and M&P 15-22. I tried out some 45acp handloads with my witness and shield, to see what they prefer. Found a good accurate load for 230gr at 10 yards. Running Berrys 230gr copper plated round nose with 4.5gr titegroup and an oal of 1.25. Both handguns liked that load. 2" group with both. Good time as always at the range.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    SIL and I at PB, didn't see any of you slackers.

Had a great time. I actually found his Glock 19 gen 4 Not detestable. If I get a Ruger PC carbine I will Need a compatible pistol.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Had a great time. I actually found his Glock 19 gen 4 Not detestable. If I get a Ruger PC carbine I will Need a compatible pistol.

We went to church. Pretty sure I need all the points I can get.
    One of my fencing students just won the Silver Medal in Saber at the Indiana H.S. Fencing Championships :rockwoot:

:yesway:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

I got the 19 just need the PC when it comes out. I also have a bid on 5 magpul G17 mags for around 10 a piece shipped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom