• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HHHHmmmmm I only have one drone... It was interesting but as you guys can tell I like things that launch fast moving lead....

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Define unopened. Complete to the best of my knowledge, yes.

It's been some years since I built a plane. I think I still have 3 out in the garage that I haven't flown for a very long time. It's really a lot of fun, but I found that I liked building better than I liked flying them. Maybe since flying often led to crashing :dunno:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It's been some years since I built a plane. I think I still have 3 out in the garage that I haven't flown for a very long time. It's really a lot of fun, but I found that I liked building better than I liked flying them. Maybe since flying often led to crashing :dunno:

Yes, I think that is why they are still sitting there. I crashed a plane on my first flight. It wasn't mine and I felt like crap.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So they reversed the SBS availability ? OK who voted yes on that and now needs to be fired ?

Actually I think we need to just fire them all, they all have been doing such a bad job that it is inevitable.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So they reversed the SBS availability ? OK who voted yes on that and now needs to be fired ?

Actually I think we need to just fire them all, they all have been doing such a bad job that it is inevitable.

I think the news got it wrong.
    Reporter got duped and didn't check his source.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I hope so as I'm waiting for 41F to go into affect to be able to submit for a tax stamp for the Saiga.... I handled a SBS AK at the gun shop and fell in love until I seen the price he had on it... 200 bucks and a hack saw seems like a real good deal... lol...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Errands, errands, errands...and mow the yard. Some green grass, some brown and crunchy. By the looks of the steamy windows, an early mowing session might be out of the question.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Up early to boot. The little guy has been scratching his face with his razor blade fingernails. Doesn't matter how many times they get filed, he seems to sharpen them back up. We've restored to putting socks on his hands. Problem is little Houdini keeps finding ways to take the socks off. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom