Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For the south shore 50% will come from feds, 25% from the state, the other 25% from county/regional transit board. Ie more taxes by county.

Im sure vick can get the feds money.
    The state money im not sure.
    The local one even worse.
    I don't see a real benefit to 9 additional miles with 4 stops!
    Heck the current line is late 70% of the time.
    Adding more rails won't increase that number will probably decrease it.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Butch, What are they sealing up the holes with to keep road crap and water out of the inside of the Suburban. Kind of peeks my interest...

Everyone seems to have their own plan. I just went to a scrap yard and cut out a floor section. I will cut a smaller hole in my rig and hold the new piece on top with a couple of self tapping screws. There is a lot of info on this via google.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HD96, Well the Saiga could use a few inches taken off to start with... Got a couple pistols that could use real stocks and then silence is golden...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Just waiting for 41F to go into effect and then the cash leaves and the waiting game starts...
    I think I'm going to go the trust route, even though it will require fingerprint cards. Logistically it will be easier, I won't have to worry about who has possession as much. Probably just start out with a suppressor for the .22.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    seriously last night my anxiety/situational awareness was at a 10 last night @ munster fest. the ghetto ness was strong AF. I will never go again... never in my life was i so ready to hear a few 'cracks' and then a mass exile of the grounds. Munster PD was everywhere, and im sure the grounds are a GFZ, but oh well

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, I can see the usefulness of the Trust but there is always the legality of the trust if questioned. Also I'm wondering what will happen to the wait times for the stamp to come back when you add one or two more sets of credentials to be investigated before they issue it. I work for lawyers all the time and there can always be questions of legality of any legal document they have assured me.

The Saiga will be one of the easiest items to stamp as I already own the thing... 200 bucks and wait and then cut the barrel off... Sexy..... Still have to get the 300 WM threaded and that one is going to be expensive as the suppressor will probably be like 700 bucks plus threading and mount and 200 dollar stamp and wait... I could be dead by the time that thing is done...

CTC: It's Munster what the heck, you should go up to the Harbor with me some night about 11PM... You sound like you would be crawling out of your skin... Relax, watch, assess, and if needed pull and wack bad guy... Otherwise keep at relax and watch....

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    yea, but they flock to wherever they can. I was absolutely mind blown @ the numbers and will never ever go again.. I wonder how bad LC fair will be this year

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom