Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Driving to the funeral yesterday, I was wondering what a guy was doing in front of my car.
    Looked like he was texting with his phone up in the air, by the mirror.

Then a flash went off.

I think he was taking a picture of the tire on the front of my suv.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Driving to the funeral yesterday, I was wondering what a guy was doing in front of my car.
    Looked like he was texting with his phone up in the air, by the mirror.

Then a flash went off.

I think he was taking a picture of the tire on the front of my suv.
    Or was he...:tinfoil:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    My morning walk is done. Rounded up one stray child wandering down the sidewalk next to Kennedy Avenue, and thought I was going to have to shoot a pit bull on 171st. People need to take care of and watch their children and their pets. Alerted parents for the former and called animal control for the latter. Now my knees really hurt and are swollen.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    WD, I appreciate your giving me crap.... What are friends for anyway...

CTC, I had some other work done at a local garage and asked them to replace the fuel filter while they were at it. They said it was too rusted up to disconnect the filter without breaking the line. They said it would be best to replace the filter and line which would require dropping the tank to do... Sooooo I figure if I'm paying for the line to be replaces with the filter and the tank has to be dropped to do it I might as well get the sender unit replaced while it is down. What started this is I have hard starts. If you go to turn the engine on it cranks for a little while and then finally starts. If you turn the electronics on for about 10 seconds and then crank it over it starts right up. From what I watched on youtube it is too big of a job for me...

ah yes, sorry, id do it but i do not mess with rusty vehicles. hence why i barely work on my own. LOL

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    so as expected, county line pour house was a disappointment..... itll be around probably a few months shorter than the rib joint that occupied that building last...

i dont understand how people have no taste or compassion about 'their' restaurant.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    No problem CTC, I wasn't trying to get one of you guys to do it... just seeing if anyone knew of a good shop to try to get it done at... After talking to a couple dealerships it might be something I'll have to wait to do as I make more cash to get the job done... Going to try the gas regulator first as it is only like a 100 bucks and I can see the dang thing from the top of the engine...

Thinking on the whole hatch in the floor of the Suburban to get to the top of the tank... If engineers had to work on the dang things that would be built into the design already...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    No problem CTC, I wasn't trying to get one of you guys to do it... just seeing if anyone knew of a good shop to try to get it done at... After talking to a couple dealerships it might be something I'll have to wait to do as I make more cash to get the job done... Going to try the gas regulator first as it is only like a 100 bucks and I can see the dang thing from the top of the engine...

Thinking on the whole hatch in the floor of the Suburban to get to the top of the tank... If engineers had to work on the dang things that would be built into the design already...

engineers keep me employed

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    CTC, Well 12 year old Chinese kids keep me employed, but unfortunately I will have to repair a lot of computers to get 2 grand to pay for the repairs to my Suburban because some engineer made it hard to repair...

Soooo I've been thinking about uping my game in my EDC lately... Thinking about changing from the SP101 2 inch to my Match Champion... The added round and the additional barrel length should make it more effective on target... But it is going to weight a bit more and just a bit harder to conceal...

It looks like the ballistics work though... It looks like a Corbon 125 GR JHP will generate 904 FPS in the 2 inch barrel but it up's the velocity to 1496 FPS in the 4.2 inch barrel from the Match Champion...

Thinking, thinking....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom