Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just hit 500.

Thanks to all who helped.
    And your pets who signed the petition too.

But not to Jedi. Clearly he only asked at the very end so he could get the glory. But glory must be earned and he is a government worker, they don't earn anything they take it.

Hoards of coons inbound!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think Andy has a Coyote to drop off at Jedi's now but for some reason he hasn't figured out that it is a coyote and not a dog... Probably right after he takes it in to the vet for some shots etc. He will graciously drop it off at Jedi's...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    book of faces, what's that, kind of like my spaces?

Mmmnnnnnn, Jameson on the rocks then a Guinness.

Work sucks. I'm gonna try to hit the range this weekend. I got a tripod for the chronograph and need to try it out.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I'd rather that they just close it than leave it the way it's been for the past few weeks. Both 30 and 61st have had no on-ramps. You just get flung into traffic. A couple of days ago when getting on NB 65 from 30, a semi would not move from the right lane to let me in, and I had a choice between running into him or the orange barrels. I took out two barrels.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'd rather that they just close it than leave it the way it's been for the past few weeks. Both 30 and 61st have had no on-ramps. You just get flung into traffic. A couple of days ago when getting on NB 65 from 30, a semi would not move from the right lane to let me in, and I had a choice between running into him or the orange barrels. I took out two barrels.
    Last day of school today?

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Yea, that's a schnooty little 50 yards they give you to merge there Snap......hope the damage was minimal...

In other roadwork news, coming back north from Lake Village yesterday I see the county has eastbound Belshaw closed at 41...looks like semperfi211 is getting a new road soon....​

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    So if i am reading that correctly.
    If someone where to leave southlake mall they can not get onto i65 to go north to chicago correct?

However coming from chicago they can take i65 south and still get off at us30 to go to the mall.

Looks like, so far, the westbound 30 ramp onto 65 going north will stay open. And, so far, the southbound 65 off-ramp onto 30 will stay open.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Picked up the youth shoot shirts which set us back 452.88 for 29 t's and 1 polo for the Blue Falcon of the bunch.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Sounds like someone is a little too entitled. Since when is it a Semi's job let someone in? Actually since when is it anyone's responsibility to let anyone else in?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sounds like someone is a little too entitled. Since when is it a Semi's job let someone in? Actually since when is it anyone's responsibility to let anyone else in?
    Making room to let someone merge is called courtesy. As long as it doesn't involve having to break hard, you shouldn't be an ass and try to stop someone from merging onto the highway.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And with the construction there is no merge lane to jockey for position. The merging traffic is forced into the right lane immediately no matter what is already there.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And with the construction there is no merge lane to jockey for position. The merging traffic is forced into the right lane immediately no matter what is already there.

I read your first post earlier, thanks. Then when I left ABJ VA thiamine morning I went to the express way to go to Hammond I forgot until I was on the ramp. To say the least it was hairy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom