Merrillville
    12994391_756052804496650_4021103336645260203_n.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sooooo, you learned how to beat children with metal rods and no permanent injury or visible marks?
    TEACH ME!
    First lesson is to not like kids.

Bomb threat? Who haz had?
    My wife said they were eventually told about this at Hanover. Said the police believe it was a middle-school aged child who made the threats. Also there is some possible involvement with some prank 9-1-1 calls about burning houses.

Ok. LadyGhost is out of surgery. Everything went well with the surgery. She is heading to recovery now. Now comes the long process of healing, recovery, and rehab
    So glad to hear the surgery is over.

This is when the work starts.

When my daughter had her back surgery the surgery was 8 hours. The intensive part of the recovery was nearly 3 months. 3 years later she still goes in for follow up exams. I suspect you and Michelle will experience something similar. Sometimes its easy, sometimes its going to be frustrating. Good luck with all of it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    KLB, because your PM mailbox is full and you can't get my reply privately ...

KLB said:
    Still happy with the tune for your Audi?

I am seriously considering getting it done on my new Golf R.
    Thrilled is an understatement.

Right now the A6 TDI is giving me 0-60 times right about 4.6 seconds. Quarter mile time comfortably under 13 seconds. Highway passing acceleration 50-to-80mph runs a tingle up my leg :): Long term average fuel economy (over 35,000 miles) of combined City & Highway driving is over 39mpg. All that with full time Quattro AWD in a large family size luxury sedan that fun to drive.

Yes, I'm happy with the APR tune :rockwoot:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So a little more than a year ago I had a phone interview with company "x", I didn't get the position but that's ok I wasn't really qualified for it. Fast forward to today, same company another interview for a different position (that I am qualified for). Halfway through the interview the AVP says "didn't we talk a year or two ago? Don't you know BXXX?" I don't know if it's bad or good that he remembered me, but it is what it is.
    I hate interviews, and I reaallllyy hate phone interviews. They said I should hear from them in a "week or so".
    I'm gonna go vomit now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom