1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Prayers offered up.

If you are a coach, volunteer, or have someone coming and haven't given me your or their sizes you have till the end of April. We have 595 saved up. If anyone would still like to donate please PM me.

Also I'm relinquishing my duties as M&E coordinator. If someone would like to carry on the schedule your more than welcome to pick it up for May otherwise with the low turn out from middle of last year to now when we having voting on place and date I figure its time to let this go. I also recently was nominated for a trustee opening at our VFW and won so it seems I have my foot in the door and will probably move up the ranks in the next 3 yrs so I figure someone else can take the M&E over.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I'm feeling like whipped puppy today, got my 2nd infraction for failing to post pics again in the classifieds. I couldn't figure out how, sometimes I can some times I can't. Not sure if its a glitch in the website, my phone, fat fingers or what??? Oh well, such as life. I was only selling off an old bass guitar I had, no big deal. I guess I won't be using the classifieds here to sell things at least. *sigh*

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm feeling like whipped puppy today, got my 2nd infraction for failing to post pics again in the classifieds. I couldn't figure out how, sometimes I can some times I can't. Not sure if its a glitch in the website, my phone, fat fingers or what??? Oh well, such as life. I was only selling off an old bass guitar I had, no big deal. I guess I won't be using the classifieds here to sell things at least. *sigh*

Why not try posting the picture here first? To see if it works.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    How much?
    We knew.
    We just didn't want to say anything.
    I saved you the trouble and said it myself

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    qualification-target-you-suck.jpg

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    "Bill B. How much?"
    I was wanting $300, but I put it up on C.L. and I already got a guy coming to check it out Saturday. Easy Peazy. Its a 17yr. old Fender Standard P.Bass in wine red, not the cheap Squier knockoff. Only if Ingo's uploaded was as easy as Craigsist's. ...*sigh

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Why not try posting the picture here first? To see if it works.
    Thanks, but it won't work. Besides I got all sorts of suggestions from the Mods that seem like too much of a PITA... So Ill just stick with good'ol Craigslist... I rarely sell guns anyways, usually trade them in towards something else at the LGS if I feel like I need to get something else. O well.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The classifieds are way over rated... I posted one item in there and got sited, so no more of that stuff....

Prayers going to the Ghost family... Let me know if you need anything...

Jedi, stop with the winter already.... my everything hurts...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I mean if we don't have any interest in this then why bother. I'll wait till I get the shirts made and start a poll and if we as a group decide then we will get working on it.
    At this point we need .223 and 7.62x39 ammo for the single station with rifles.
    HOWEVER the money was raised for shirts so the left over can go towards next years shirts and we don't have to worry about raising it.
    Just stick it in savings and call it a year. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW bad stuff finally happened to my parents at home in Highland.
    At 3AM this morning someone attempted to break into my mom's SUV. In their attempt to pop open the back hack with a screwdriver they ended up shattering the entire rear window along with the rear hatch frame. Glass on the inside of the suv and on the ground. The rear wiper also on the ground. The breakage caused 2 loud pops. My dad was coming back from the bathroom when he says he turned on the 1st floor lights to see what was going on. He say a male get into the passenger side of a car that was in the street and off it took with no headlights on. Highland PD arrived to take a report. They say it was an attempted burgulary to see if there were anything of value in the suv.

No word yet on how much it's gonna cost to get the suv repaired. Insurance is looking into it right now.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    BTW bad stuff finally happened to my parents at home in Highland.
    At 3AM this morning someone attempted to break into my mom's SUV. In their attempt to pop open the back hack with a screwdriver they ended up shattering the entire rear window along with the rear hatch frame. Glass on the inside of the suv and on the ground. The rear wiper also on the ground. The breakage caused 2 loud pops. My dad was coming back from the bathroom when he says he turned on the 1st floor lights to see what was going on. He say a male get into the passenger side of a car that was in the street and off it took with no headlights on. Highland PD arrived to take a report. They say it was an attempted burgulary to see if there were anything of value in the suv.

No word yet on how much it's gonna cost to get the suv repaired. Insurance is looking into it right now.
    This kind of stuff goes on in every neighborhood and not much news coverage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom