• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yup raffles are a pain. They either sell out and make a lot of money, or they don't work.
    We had a raffle at the Post. They wanted to make it easy, so they raffled a black powder rifle. But, hard to raffle those off.
    They should have raffled a 1911 with a POW/MIA emblem or something.
    The raffles I've done best on were 50/50's.
    Gun raffles do limit your purchase audience unless you are offering a cash option.
    But, in order to keep interest you have to change it up, so this time it's a 40" smart tv and an ipad.

Now - who wants tickets? :stickpoke:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Steel Plate Match at NPCCC Saturday April 9th 9am. Hope to see you there.
    HIGHLY doubt I will be making it.

As most of you know LadyGhost has been having nothing but problems with her left leg for the last 3.5 years since her first knee replacement. Well on Friday at 11am she is having surgery to have the left leg amputated at the knee. It is our hope that this will eliminate the issues she has been having with infection, as well as allow her to heal and finally get on with her life. The next 6+ months are going to be rough for her, and for me as well, however as she has said before 'I got no quit in me'. So if you folks would keep her in your thoughts and prayers on Friday I and she would appreciate it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

As most of you know LadyGhost has been having nothing but problems with her left leg for the last 3.5 years since her first knee replacement. Well on Friday at 11am she is having surgery to have the left leg amputated at the knee. It is our hope that this will eliminate the issues she has been having with infection, as well as allow her to heal and finally get on with her life. The next 6+ months are going to be rough for her, and for me as well, however as she has said before 'I got no quit in me'. So if you folks would keep her in your thoughts and prayers on Friday I and she would appreciate it.

Ghost. Let us know if you or Lady Ghost needs anything. You have my phone number.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    If I can make it, who has a holster and mag pouch for an SP-01? Byron, I'm looking your way ;)
    FYI, you don't need any of that. What you will need is eye and ear pro, handgun case if you don't have a holster, 1 gun and 3 Mags because you will shot each stage three times back to back and you will not have time to reload your mags. Also a 100 rounds but 200 would be wise to bring.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    FYI, you don't need any of that. What you will need is eye and ear pro, handgun case if you don't have a holster, 1 gun and 3 Mags because you will shot each stage three times back to back and you will not have time to reload your mags. Also a 100 rounds but 200 would be wise to bring.
    Well then who has a 3rd mag? Lol. I'm thinking I might skip this one and try to make May actually. Still not 100% sure.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Good luck to the both of you.

LadyGhost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Station
    I wanted to let my friends know I need prayers an good thoughts for Friday. I am having my surgery. I am having my left leg amputated due to an infection in it. I have been dealing an fighting the infection for almost 4yrs. I have been fighting and fighting but my body is getting tired. But I am not giving up I am a fighter an I am going to continue to fight. I need good thoughts and prayers I have a lot of strength through friends an loved ones. I will never stop fighting.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I wanted to let my friends know I need prayers an good thoughts for Friday. I am having my surgery. I am having my left leg amputated due to an infection in it. I have been dealing an fighting the infection for almost 4yrs. I have been fighting and fighting but my body is getting tired. But I am not giving up I am a fighter an I am going to continue to fight. I need good thoughts and prayers I have a lot of strength through friends an loved ones. I will never stop fighting.
    :boxing:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Let us know if you need anything. Sneak food in or something.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi

Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Let us know if you need anything. Sneak food in or something.

A man of my sentiments...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom