Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    "Bill B. How much?"
    I was wanting $300, but I put it up on C.L. and I already got a guy coming to check it out Saturday. Easy Peazy. Its a 17yr. old Fender Standard P.Bass in wine red, not the cheap Squier knockoff. Only if Ingo's uploaded was as easy as Craigsist's. ...*sigh
    More than I'm looking for. I'm looking for something cheap to learn on.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So thinking more and more about steel on Sat. Need a couple extra CZ mags, who's gonna help? I can pick up tomorrow.

WB, there's a new pizza place right behind speedway. Don't think it's popolanos but if it is I'm sorry.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anyone on here interested in buying my CZ RAMI-P (polymer version of CZ's subcompact 9mm which IMO is more of a compact than a subcompact). Would prefer to do a FTF with someone I know. (Although there was that one time at band camp...)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Any suggestions for dining after the NPCCC Steel Plate match? It should be close and not too far out of the way. My co-workers are going to want to warm up a bit and probably eat something before heading home. They have a solid two hour drive back home so they probably will not want to sit and wait too long for a meal but I doubt they want fast food either.

I have tried the Octave Grill in Chesterton in the past but it's pretty small ... and pricey for a burger joint. I thought of Popolanos for pizza but don't know if they will be busy at that time. Any suggestions?
    Popolano's is closed. Downtown Porter might also be an option too.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So, now I understand your disdain for SJ. It's a victim thing.

nope

**additional info***
    I have always know that they did this. It's not just to latinos (as the current focus is on). They have done it to everyone NOT a SJ resident. Black or with IL license plates or white from Hammond (ie. you people) or with an IN plate not from LAKE county, etc...

This is just 1 small blimp on their radar

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    When the Mexicans get involved it is a problem but when those people get harassed no problem at all.... Right BillB...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BillB shouldn't have drawn on that officer.

Or, did I mean, should have shot him?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB never pulled, heck all he did was OC down there, but being a white guy from north of US30 some how isn't profiling...

When my wife's cousin was a LT. down there the department was ran right. He was by the book even when they got me for a speeding ticket. My hat was off to that guy, I've met others like him over the years at different departments and if we had more of them this country would be much better off.

right is right and wrong is wrong... pretty simple...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I don't blame st john. It's still somewhat a nice town. .. gotta do something to keep the streets clean..

I know when the riff raff moved in to my mom's subdivision, **** started going south quick....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    nope

**additional info***
    I have always know that they did this. It's not just to latinos (as the current focus is on). They have done it to everyone NOT a SJ resident. Black or with IL license plates or white from Hammond (ie. you people) or with an IN plate not from LAKE county, etc...

This is just 1 small blimp on their radar
    Hell I'm about as white-bread as you can get, from far south/hillbilly Lake Co and they even pulled me over once for a headlight issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom