Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just read the owner of those vicious dogs and his live in girlfriend are facing several misdemeaner charges. They were renting the
    home and got evicted. Word in the hood is the landlord/homeowner is getting sued too.
    That doesn’t seem right unless landlord neglected a repair request that led to the escape of the dogs.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ten dozen ears of corn from the Herr Farm south of lowell. This is a little older corn than I like to freeze, but it'll get something in the freezer. This is rinsed and ready to cook, blanch, cut, and bag. Exciting way to spend a Saturday afternoon and evening.

View attachment 293837

Wife already did this. Nice folks.

Screenshot_20230819-095754_Messages.jpg

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I never took an arm of with a rusty hacksaw.
    But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it.
    Pretty sure…… it’s disturbing that you’re “pretty sure” you won’t like that but you ABSOLUTELY will not like cream cheese and smoked meat.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nah...
    But now that jedi has your attention.
    Did u get paid? jedi was looking at the books this past week and it appeared the stickers we got were never invoiced/paid?

jedi ask financing to look into it as we got the stickers months ago.

Speaking of stickers, how are those working for you? Mary will check pmnt status Monday, and I'll PM you, thanks.

p.s: why didn't you just use the executive credit card, huh? :@ya:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Drove north to Crown Point, had dinner at Tavern on Main. F'ing LOUD in that place. My ears still hurt. Wallet hurts worse. 2 appetizers, 3 sandwiches, 1 salad, 3 drinks and the tab was over $215. No wonder I don't eat out much.

My sandwich was the Lobster Roll, the bread was awesome, the lobster was sub-par, probably came from a can? Honestly not worth it. But I'd gladly order the toasted bread/bun without the lobster. Dasha had a salad. Looked and tasted like a salad. The lovely wife had a Po'Boy, it was OK. Sis-in-Law had a burger.

I will say the Strawberry Moscow Mule that Dasha had was good. My Rye Old Fashioned was excellent. The lovely Mrs Bob had an espresso Martini that was good. So the drinks were better than the food.

I noticed that TRUE BBQ & WISKEY BAR was closed down, a new restaurant is moving in. Never heard much good stuff about TRUE so apparently no real loss? Never ate there so I don't know. SQUARE ROOTS was hoppin with lots of people and Tavern on Main had people waiting so clearly there are customers willing to pay for drinks & food.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Drove north to Crown Point, had dinner at Tavern on Main. F'ing LOUD in that place. My ears still hurt. Wallet hurts worse. 2 appetizers, 3 sandwiches, 1 salad, 3 drinks and the tab was over $215. No wonder I don't eat out much.

Holy cow! That's about double what I'm willing to pay for what you got. Unless the entertainment value makes up the difference, but we don't eat out a lot either.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    You guys all must get sushi from a gas station lol speaking of that gas stations that weren’t built to “make” food should not be able to serve it. I was in a local speedway step out of the bathroom and directly across from me a woman in a tiny storage closet microwaving the food for out front. Probably the same room they keep the plunger

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom