Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    To anyone that doesn’t like sushi I suggest forgetting what you think you know about it and ordering a “Philadelphia roll” there are no uncooked meats in it and just like anything else get it from a GOOD place and I bet you will like it. Everyone likes smoke and cream cheese….right….? And if you don’t like smoke flavor and cream cheese I question your ability to give a proper opinion on anything food related.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Screenshot_20230819_093211_TikTok.jpg

Make sure your home owners policy says REPLACEMENT COST not "Actual Cash Value" for the loss settlement provisions.

When you have REPLACEMENT COST say your roof gets damaged in a storm. The insurance company will pay the cost to replace the roof. If it cost 10k, they pay the 10k minus your deductible.

When you have "actual cash value" and your roof gets damage and the roof is 15 years old. The insurance company says ok new roof is 10k and last 20 years. So every year the roof losses $500 in value. (10,000 / 20 years) so your old roof lost $7500 in value. So we are ONLY going to pay $2500 for the new roof. You have to pay the rest!
    Basically they use depreciation on the item to pay less out.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    View attachment 293795

Make sure your home owners policy says REPLACEMENT COST not "Actual Cash Value" for the loss settlement provisions.

When you have REPLACEMENT COST say your roof gets damaged in a storm. The insurance company will pay the cost to replace the roof. If it cost 10k, they pay the 10k minus your deductible.

When you have "actual cash value" and your roof gets damage and the roof is 15 years old. The insurance company says ok new roof is 10k and last 20 years. So every year the roof losses $500 in value. (10,000 / 20 years) so your old roof lost $7500 in value. So we are ONLY going to pay $2500 for the new roof. You have to pay the rest!
    Basically they use depreciation on the item to pay less out.

Most companies are not giving that option anymore, although I think it was after a roof was 20 years old.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    To anyone that doesn’t like sushi I suggest forgetting what you think you know about it and ordering a “Philadelphia roll” there are no uncooked meats in it and just like anything else get it from a GOOD place and I bet you will like it. Everyone likes smoke and cream cheese….right….? And if you don’t like smoke flavor and cream cheese I question your ability to give a proper opinion on anything food related.

never in the mood for sushi

and still
    never

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Think about all the important knowledge you've missed by not reading our posts. You are doomed.

:@ya: .
    Nah...
    But now that jedi has your attention.
    Did u get paid? jedi was looking at the books this past week and it appeared the stickers we got were never invoiced/paid?

jedi ask financing to look into it as we got the stickers months ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom