• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

The World's Fastest Indian​

On Netflix. Wife and I watched it last night.
    Excellent!

Quotes
    Tom: Aren't you scared you'll kill yourself if you crash?
    Burt Munro: No... You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As I shop for a new bike (GW is officially totaled) I am starting to get that v-twin itch again... Should I embrace it, or see a dr? :koolaid:

SO good to see you are still upright, my friend!

Please keep us in the loop of your redirecting. New bike direction is interesting. As interesting is the replacement gear you choose.

What took out the face shield on your lid? Any residual health issues after the spill?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    SO good to see you are still upright, my friend!

Please keep us in the loop of your redirecting. New bike direction is interesting. As interesting is the replacement gear you choose.

What took out the face shield on your lid? Any residual health issues after the spill?
    Soreness is mostly gone. The bridge of my nose (that I superglued cause mama didn' raise no b*@#!) is healing nicely.

Face shield was up and sun/safety glasses on (which is normal for me unless in weather or on interstate). The top edge of the windshield hit bridge of my nose as I superman'd through it.

My jacket (Joe Rocket textile) is still in good shape and should clean up fine. Neotech 2 will be replaced with the same, with the old one going on my trophy shelf. I love that helmet.

I am hoping to continue losing weight and eventually fit into available riding pants. It would seem most gear companies assume anyone my size rides a Harley and doesn't care about gear outside of leather chaps.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It'll either be a M8 or a Rushmore 103.

I do love a shovelhead, but I don't want a project. I still have a basket case Evo Springer.
    All jokes aside, If it was me.
    The 103 Twin cam. Probably the more bestist Twin Cam built. My 96 ci Twin Cam is everything a Shovel is not.
    Zero drips, feels like a Shovel until 2500 rpm, six speeds, does not ping at all, starts under 39*, sounds good, enough HP for me. I've enjoyed it for 14 years now.
    If I ever have to pull the jugs on mine, it will go to a 107.

Glad your doing well, Good Luck with your choice!!!

Top Bottom