• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm enjoying watching all the swat cop soldier wannabees play it up for the cameras and their full of fail tactics and gun play. Lots of fingers on triggers and muzzling each other. Also it was so funny watching about 6 or 8 of them all hanging off the outside of an empty armored vehicle. Why have the armored vehicle? lmao. The ones wearing multicam are wannabees.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I'm enjoying watching all the swat cop soldier wannabees play it up for the cameras and their full of fail tactics and gun play. Lots of fingers on triggers and muzzling each other. Also it was so funny watching about 6 or 8 of them all hanging off the outside of an empty armored vehicle. Why have the armored vehicle? lmao. The ones wearing multicam are wannabees.

ignorant....those guys are the FBI. not sure if i would call them wannabes....theyre dealing with a terrorist situation right now....armed and very dangerous possibly with explosives, not sure about you, but in that situation i would want a little more than a IIIA vest and a .45....:twocents:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Feel free to go to Boston and do something worthwhile instead of posting from your mom's basement.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Do they have free sammiches there?

HPOrigCheeseburger6.12.08.jpg

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

That's funny because all I've seen is professionalism and safe gun handling. :dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Walk me through how actively hunting a known terrorist qualifies someone as a "wannabe"...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom