• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Wait...... let me get this straight......

It wasn't a right wing patriot mad at the government that was targeting people at a foot race????

shocked-face.png
    well, it ain't over yet. they may find a NRA sticker on his window.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    why ignore me??? I am not allowed to believe what I want?? So should I stick with mainstream media?? I was simply posting some links to a couple articles that I found interesting. what is the problem with that?? I was watching MSNBC, CNN, and FOX news. they were not giving much details. i found infowars and they were posting **** that nobody else would. I have never been to info wars till the other day....but I think they do a good job at reporting. tell me what to watch and who to listen to and I will sorry to offend you GPIA7R

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    EOD robot is checking the man on the ground right now.

Re: infowars - This is typical alex jones conspiracy theory stuff. It's not really needed in THIS thread. Go back to the original bombing thread and share there?

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Re: infowars - This is typical alex jones conspiracy theory stuff. It's not really needed in THIS thread. Go back to the original bombing thread and share there?

Not to be a jerk or hijack the thread but how do you get to decide where he posts links? If you don't want to read them don't click the links. He posted a handful of articles. Maybe they are tinfoil hat theories but it doesn't hurt anyone in this thread.

Relax a little bit.

/end hijack.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

not sure what he thinks is going to happen!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I keep expecting to hear Tommy Lee Jones's voice "What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area."

Top Bottom