HPOrigCheeseburger6.12.08.jpg
    In Boston, those are known as "hat packets"

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm enjoying watching all the swat cop soldier wannabees play it up for the cameras and their full of fail tactics and gun play. Lots of fingers on triggers and muzzling each other. Also it was so funny watching about 6 or 8 of them all hanging off the outside of an empty armored vehicle. Why have the armored vehicle? lmao. The ones wearing multicam are wannabees.

Maybe you don't know how to handle a weapon?

True colors coming out huh? Blocked.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    cnn just released a video of the older brother in a car and said it was new. Wow that was out at 7 am

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'll buy TriggerTime all the sammiches he can handle if he can show proof that he went out into the light of day, drove or flew to Boston, and handled ****. Until then, hes the wannabe.

Not my Job. I did my part in the military and never backed down even when I was scared ****less.

Police don't belong in military uniforms. Disagree all you want. Wear all the body armor you want that is colored SOLID blue, black, brown, green, grey, or purple if you want. Even the media thought they were soldiers. Police aren't supposed to be soldiers and if they need to act like soldiers then I guess it's time for the governor to activate the national guard who have more experience in urban tactics anyways.

Be a cop Frankenstein and thanks for it but cops aren't soldiers and its supposed to be that way.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ...The hit single from the early 1980's by Kiss, of course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD-nW1rEw2E

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

;) :D ;)

Oh good God. They looked so much better with the makeup on. In all seriousness though, this whole thing just sickens me. I try very hard to not judge other peoples' actions and to not wish harm (or death) on anyone. I'm finding it very difficult in this case. I can't begin to fathom the mindset someone would have to be in to commit an act so atrocious. I certainly hope this ends soon and without more casualties.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Not my Job. I did my part in the military and never backed down even when I was scared ****less.

Police don't belong in military uniforms. Disagree all you want. Wear all the body armor you want that is colored SOLID blue, black, brown, green, grey, or purple if you want. Even the media thought they were soldiers. Police aren't supposed to be soldiers and if they need to act like soldiers then I guess it's time for the governor to activate the national guard who have more experience in urban tactics anyways.

Be a cop Frankenstein and thanks for it but cops aren't soldiers and its supposed to be that way.

what was your part?

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    If you're gonna make David Caruso/CSI references, ya gots ta do it right with bad delivery, bad puns, and all!!

"Well...no matter what happens..........catching the bomber...............................is going to be...........(puts on shades)...

............. a blast!" :joke:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

:D

^^THAT'S^^ what I was trying to think of! Been in front of the tube and two puters for too long and my brane had gone soft. Thanks!!:D

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland

Okay, Boston is in a serious situation and people on this thread are trying to stay informed. this is not a cop bashing thread. if you dont have any valuable information to contribute then there is no reason for you to post here. we have a terrorist on American soil. show some respect for the guys in the middle of this trying to save lives

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom