• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    I really hope they get this kid soon ...the bad guys in the world are watching if a kid can stop a whole city and can't be found by are highly trained Swat , Special units etc.... makes us look weak ..my:twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    they found the honda they just called about

allocating more long rifles

Notice how they they are merely "long rifles" in the hands of LEOs/the Nanny-State, but become "BLOOD-THIRSTY BABY-KILLING ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!" if possessed by regular lawful citizens... :rolleyes:

Here's an example of this blatant bias:

One suspect in Boston bombing dead, manhunt under way for second man

"Inside the 20-block search area, police performed street-by-street checks of yards with full tactical gear, long rifles and full armor, a Reuters photographer witnessed."

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Notice how they they are merely "long rifles" in the hands of LEOs/the Nanny-State, but become "BLOOD-THIRSTY BABY-KILLING ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!" if possessed by regular lawful citizens... :rolleyes:

"Inside the 20-block search area, police performed street-by-street checks of yards with full tactical gear, long rifles and full armor, a Reuters photographer witnessed."

"Blood-thirsty baby-killing assault weapons" too long for radio chatter?

nah i'm going to go with bias on this one.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I don't think they're wannabes... My hats off to those people hunting the bad guy(s). I would want an armored vehicle to stay in/beside and have my rifle READY.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Media bias. The LEOs aren't the ones that feel that way.

walk a mile in my shoes...before you talk...... wish I could do that work again

So maybe you should go out there with him and show him how to walk the walk?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They just said they are clearing an area in downtown and arming military police... that sounds odd but that is what they said on FNC.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    alright im back. Just saw some guy on tv telling cnn that this guy is a good guy and he came to tell people he was a motivator.................

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    They just said they are clearing an area in downtown and arming military police... that sounds odd but that is what they said on FNC.

not really only active duty MP's can arrest as federal officers .....ARNG troops can be armed ....but only have detaining powers..

Top Bottom