• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Yeah i would like to see you use that as your defense. Come on, use the big muscle in your head. If I threw a rock at you and you shot and killed me, your going to jail. No if ands or buts. And you will be charged.

In addition I wonder what you would say if it was two americans, and the same thing happened in a neighoborhood, as stated above. I believe like most on here the only reason you have no problem with the killing of a child is that the child is a mexican, plain and simple

Wow, you sure do make a lot of assumptions in one post. A thrown rock can kill a person. People die every year and others lose eyesight and get injured as a result of thrown rocks. To say that a person will go to jail "no ifs, ands or buts" is a pretty broad statement that shows a lack of knowledge of the legal system.

I would invite you to come over and let me throw some rocks at you. Afterwards, if you can still stand, we can discuss the relative danger of the thrown rock as a weapon.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah i would like to see you use that as your defense. Come on, use the big muscle in your head. If I threw a rock at you and you shot and killed me, your going to jail. No if ands or buts. And you will be charged.

In addition I wonder what you would say if it was two americans, and the same thing happened in a neighoborhood, as stated above. I believe like most on here the only reason you have no problem with the killing of a child is that the child is a mexican, plain and simple

If you threw a rock at me with intent to do me bodily harm and possible death I'd have every right to shoot you, and I would.

If it were two Americans involved you would never have heard about it b/c it wouldn't be news worthy. The reason you are even talking about it is b/c the left leaning media is trying to portray a known Mexican illegal and trouble maker as a good kid just trying to reach the promise land. You people really amaze me sometime in your ability to ignore the facts to promote some insane agenda.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Maybe you should stand there and let someone like me throw fist-sized rocks at your head as hard as I can, from 30 feet away. We'll just see if you think being hit in the head by one might cause serious bodily injury. What do you think of THAT idea?

I promise you, if someone starts throwing rocks at me, with any sort of real force behind them, and I think I might get injured (concussion or unconscious if hit in the head, etc.) I WILL shoot them. I don't care if they're Mexican, American, or anything else.

Whatever happens later, happens later. It won't save the rock thrower at that moment. And I can just about promise you, any reasonable person would think getting hit in the head with a fairly large rock, thrown by someone who wants to hurt you, would result in "serious bodily injury."

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Do you people seriously go for long stretches without ever encountering other viewpoints? You people have ideas that are in a very distinct minority, but you think that there's such universal agreement on these rather marginal and scary ideas.

You don't kill people for throwing rocks. There's not a lot of dispute on this fact around the world.

I'll take the bait. Have you ever had to face down a mob throwing rocks, bedposts, and anything else they could grab, while you're outnumbered 100ish to 4? You'll want to shoot somebody. It's called self-preservation, fortunately in my situation it did not come to any shooting.

Go test your theory about people throwing rocks at Law Enforcement or military not justifying return fire around the world. Bet you don't make it very far.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^^^Sorry dude, he won't be able to answer your question.:rofl:

And you're DEAD because you shouldn't have thrown the rock in the first place.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The mother said "That was his mistake, to have gone to the river," she said in an interview with Mexico's Milenio TV. "That's why they killed him."

No the little cretin was shot by an officer in the line of duty, defending himself from the violent criminal act of said cretin, intended to cause physical harm to the officer. Its called self defense.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wait isn't there a law that says its ok for mexicans to break laws, and its illegal for the US to uphold them? I love sarcasm. in all seriousness though, its kinda sad that it had to come to killings for mexico to find that we were getting serious about the illegal immegration.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    There were 2 girls attacked and pistol whipped in Broad Ripple yesterday by "3 Hispanic males" b/c the girls didn't give into their persistent advances. The girls were just walking down the street minding their own business and these poor mistreated men just trying to have a better life attacked and beat them! That's how they live south of the border and that's how they live here! Oh, you won't hear much about it b/c it was white people being attacked, but if it were the other way around it would be world wide news!!! You can call me a racist, a bigot, whatever you like. I call myself a realist. You go walk through a black or Hispanic neighborhood at 10pm and see how long your liberal love thy brother attitudes remain in place. The reality is that the white man is a target b/c we have been fooled into believing that all the worlds problems are our fault. Well brotha I aint buying...:draw:

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    2010-06-10-004317.jpg

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    There were 2 girls attacked and pistol whipped in Broad Ripple yesterday by "3 Hispanic males" b/c the girls didn't give into their persistent advances. The girls were just walking down the street minding their own business and these poor mistreated men just trying to have a better life attacked and beat them! That's how they live south of the border and that's how they live here! Oh, you won't hear much about it b/c it was white people being attacked, but if it were the other way around it would be world wide news!!! You can call me a racist, a bigot, whatever you like. I call myself a realist. You go walk through a black or Hispanic neighborhood at 10pm and see how long your liberal love thy brother attitudes remain in place. The reality is that the white man is a target b/c we have been fooled into believing that all the worlds problems are our fault. Well brotha I aint buying...:draw:

AMEN!!! I tried to rep you on this but I guess I'm out of kudos for the time being...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    There were 2 girls attacked and pistol whipped in Broad Ripple yesterday by "3 Hispanic males" b/c the girls didn't give into their persistent advances.

The girls were just walking down the street minding their own business and these poor mistreated men just trying to have a better life attacked and beat them!

That's how they live south of the border and that's how they live here! Oh, you won't hear much about it b/c it was white people being attacked, but if it were the other way around it would be world wide news!!! You can call me a racist, a bigot, whatever you like. I call myself a realist. You go walk through a black or Hispanic neighborhood at 10pm and see how long your liberal love thy brother attitudes remain in place. The reality is that the white man is a target b/c we have been fooled into believing that all the worlds problems are our fault. Well brotha I aint buying...:draw:

Are you able to cite this? I grew up in BroadRipple, went away for quite afew years, and have come back to an absolute decay of my home neighborhood.

Anyhow, I hope you dont think this is a surprise, whenever White women turn down blacks or those of Amerindian descent of the latino nature, they are attacked, called racist and made to feel guilty.

Cant imagine if the role was reversed.

In france, my Fathers home country, is over ran with the same filth-like people.

"Dark skinned french man slaps innocent girl on the street"http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=078_1275256429

The video is a must see.

Thanks to the European union looking for cheap labor workers, and the outright refusal to pay Europeans the high price they expect, that and the typical asylum seeker.

And before anyhere laughs at the EU or france for it's poor choices..
    I know the Carmel/Fishers area is home to quite afew Muslims asylum seekers. I was at Zcoil shoes, buying they're shoes because of my injury, when the emplolyee were talking about Schools and where to send the little ones.
    She loves carmel, and compared to Indy Marion County, I couldnt blame her, but her one warning was the muslim children.

She said she reported several incidents where the little kids, little kids, 1st graders said "Im going to blow you up." Naturally kids will be kids, and these threats arent much cause for concern, but the point she was making is that this kids are learning that behavior from WHO?
    :noway:
    BTW it was over religion.

I believe/know I read in the Indpls Star that Indiana is supposed to grant full American citizenship to over 3,000 Somolians...:dunno:

Just give you guys a heads up, research how those immigrants are in Sweden..

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    On one hand I don't want to kill a kid because he threw a rock at me.
    On the other hand, I carry a handgun to defend myself, if they are using a knife, gun, rock, or their fist, it doesn't really matter to me. If you attack me, I will defend myself.

The simple solution here. Don't attack people. Is that too much to ask for?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    if our government actualy enforced imigration laws, they know the mexican illegals would rise up in this country and try to start a war. well i say bring it on baby!! the citizen militia (all fighting age males) as derived by the constitution will be ready!! we will push them back down across the border back to their 3rd world sh*t hole where they belong. its time they stop fowling up America.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    That's a load of racist horsecrap.

Get mad if you want. When the first set of post I see are about how it was a mexican this and that. How should I take it? And onto the rock thing, lets say Im walking by your house and your kid thinks it would be fun to try and hit me with a rock and throws one, how would you feel if I put a .40 cal through his chest.

I'll go ahead and answer for you, you would want my head on a spit period. End of story. Think what you want it was kid that is now dead, because a rock, is a strong and moves a fast and hard a piece of lead coming out of a pistol.

Top Bottom