• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Three thoughts.

1. If you are close enough to throw rocks at me you are close enough for me to shoot and kill you when you do.

2. The armed invasion force masquarading as Mexican police should have been shot during their incursion. Doesn't the Border Patrol have a SWAT team?

3. Showing up to a gunfight with a rock is slightly dumber than showing up with a knife.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Not much more I can add to this, except to report that I just warned my kid about the dangers of throwing rocks at armed men. I was quick to tell him that I didn't think he'd do something as glue-huffingly stupid as that, but i had to warn him as part of my job as a dad.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So the cop was that close to the rock-thrower?

The thrower isn't Jim Edmonds. It's a shame when "backing up" loses to "firing a gun."

I thought situations lie this are what the Tasergun is for? Nah, they only use that on verbal resistance. It really looks like cops are looking for any excuse to kill, and we're lowering the bar to permit our government to kill for the slimmest of excuses. The cops are already killing us with no justification. Since we have nowhere to hide, the cops get away with it. The difference is that the Mexicans have another country to return to.
    Why should they back up from an assaulting foreign national. We pay these men to protect OUR border. Should they back up and wait for more to join in the malay until it is out of control to the point innocent US CITIZENS are harmed?

BTW, you glossed over the fact I pointed out in my previous post that these men aren't police, they are Border Patrol.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    It's too bad a young kid got killed, his grieving parents should have taught him to stay out of trouble. If they did and he did it anyway, then thats on him. I don't think the Agents should put their lives at risk by leaving themselves open to attack.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    "Disproportionate force"
    Isn't that what they say whenever Israel fights back?
    Guess its our turn now

Couldnt rep. I think it's been high-time long ago, that Americans quit cuddling the illegals.

Ok, let me see if I got this right. Two Mexicans were killed by Border Patrol while doing something illegal and the Mexicans are upset, yet Americans are robbed, killed and having our country invaded daily by Mexicans and it's no big deal? Hmmmmmmm....

Killing is just another day in Mexico. We're talking about a Country where the criminals have more power than the good guys.

And yes, it's appearant that to the liberals and those who follow them, an American life isnt worth squat, especially if it intrudes on the sensibilities of the poor mexicans.

Kudos to the Boarder Patrol, wish I could donate money, but perhaps they'll need ammo for the future :patriot:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Anyone saying that rocks are not dangerous weapons please stand 30ft away and let me throw rocks at you. I'm certain that within a few throws you will be down, bleeding and possibly dead! I support the Border Patrol for having one of the most difficult jobs in the US and getting very little support. Often times they are alone and their closest back up can be an hour away. I'd shoot everything that moved if it were me.

Let's not forget the rocks dropped from highway overpasses onto cars traveling below. More than a few people have suffered debilitating injuries. Not a few have died.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    heres my :twocents:, they are trying to trespass, not knowing there intentions if someone was doing that on my property i might shoot them to protect my children, they clearly were extreemly agressive throwing rocks i would def shoot them to protect my family and children, they are trying to steal jobs and money from us, if someone came into my house and tried to steal my money and well being i would also shoot them, it is my god given right to defend myself my family and my country. now if americans on american soil are protesting and some rocks get thrown dif story, and thats the scenario around the world where thee are not shooting them its because they are there own people, these are not our people, if they want to be they can come in in the proper way as all our families had too, and respect the laws of the land, as we do. we are practically at war with them, what do they expect? im just sayin.:patriot:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Make it a national reality game show like Arnold's old running man movie. If they make it through and cross they get automatic citizenship and a drywall company. I'd watch it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    A thrown rock can kill. That means its deadly force.

Yeah i would like to see you use that as your defense. Come on, use the big muscle in your head. If I threw a rock at you and you shot and killed me, your going to jail. No if ands or buts. And you will be charged.

In addition I wonder what you would say if it was two americans, and the same thing happened in a neighoborhood, as stated above. I believe like most on here the only reason you have no problem with the killing of a child is that the child is a mexican, plain and simple

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Yeah i would like to see you use that as your defense. Come on, use the big muscle in your head. If I threw a rock at you and you shot and killed me, your going to jail. No if ands or buts. And you will be charged.

No doubt, and it's going to cost you big to beat the rap. But it can and should be beaten.

In addition I wonder what you would say if it was two americans, and the same thing happened in a neighoborhood, as stated above. I believe like most on here the only reason you have no problem with the killing of a child is that the child is a mexican, plain and simple

Extremely poor form, dude. I see it as defensible self-defense. Doesn't mean it's the outcome I'd prefer.

Top Bottom