• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have seen a lot of people advocating the Border Patrol agents should have fired on the mexican authorities for pointing guns at them. Lets not forget how the federal government has left Border Patrol agents to take a fall before without supporting them.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Well, I suppose this was nothing more than a miscommunication, or perhaps a i read too much into the anti-White name calling as "redneck", "White trash", both of which are inheritantly evil in nature of the origin to describe White people.

I will, and I apologize on my prior ignorance. I didnt intend to 'tell you' what you think, but merely how I saw it.

The common sterotype of the border patrol, has been White. Couple that with the evil state of Arizona, and the media's exploitation of this event, I was left to make the assumption, ofcourse keeping in mind that all Americans have an invested interest in throwing out these bums.

I suppose I was furthered ignorant by jumping the gun, when you made a comment toward a Pro-Gun individual, couple that with the "you gonna get raped in prision by bubba", knowing a thing or two - from research about Prision rape, which is usually Black on White - Never for the sexually gratification, as if Rape ever was; Even the "Power-trip" is N/A; It's about Racial dominance, and shaming the other "guy" with nothing but dishonor, and in some cases killing him by infection of some STD (HIV/AIDS) - Which is always reserved for White people in prision.

Perhaps you can see where I was coming from?

But a better explaination helped so no harm no foul, thanks for explaining abit better:yesway:

I believe they do

I could've sworn I saw afew posts that said that anyone attacking, doesnt care what the race or weapon is?

Is that not a decent enough answer?

Well, some people understand that they're beliefs dont have to be debated or challenged.
    As a Pagan, I get erkked abit, everytime I see an athiest wanting to 'debate' the theology of Christianity, as if it's a matter of importance, alot of it merely reverts into outright hatred and nasty attacks against Christianity - Hardly worth the time.

Sometimes, live and let live in beliefs are the best route for all :)

your last statement is spot on. I don't believe I said anything anti-white,as i have said that would be like downing myself. i do understand it may have come across that way. My apologies to you. If a person does not want to debate, then they should not make their views known on a public site. I do understand where you are coming from, especially since you spent time on the inside, where as whites are normally outnumbered and therefore taken advantage of. I appreciate the fact that you have kept your hostilites in check, unlike some of my brothers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LMAO the closest I ever came to Prision was serving in the MILITARY... LMAO (Hope I got afew chuckles out of that)

Worst I've ever been given is a traffic ticket.

I have zero reason to be hostile, Im just stating facts/opinions, as are you - no harm no foul.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Rocks are projectiles. Rocks can and do kill. You throw a rock at me and I will shoot you. If I shoot you you will be dead. The police will be called. They will investigate. I will tell them I feared for my life because you (dead guy) were throwing rocks at me with the intent of doing me grave bodily injury or death. I will win. You'll be dead.

Only the most unreasonable prosecutor would bring charges.

Yeah i would like to see you use that as your defense. Come on, use the big muscle in your head. If I threw a rock at you and you shot and killed me, your going to jail. No if ands or buts. And you will be charged.

In addition I wonder what you would say if it was two americans, and the same thing happened in a neighoborhood, as stated above. I believe like most on here the only reason you have no problem with the killing of a child is that the child is a mexican, plain and simple

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    You know that border patrol agent made a decent shot from that distance!

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    again everyone forgets there is a reason we have border patrol, to keep people from illegally crossing the border, anyone trying to cross illegally is a criminal, and possible terrorist. what is so hard for people to get. Ok you hippy librals (not calling anyone out, just a general term) here's a plan, if you like illegal immegration so much, how about you house them in your own homes and give them your money. I for one am sick of them getting my tax dollars.

Top Bottom