• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Taking away guns is the answer, that way IS can't use our weapons against us, he'll might as well disband the military and police too, because IS could get their guns as well.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Taking away guns is the answer, that way IS can't use our weapons against us, he'll might as well disband the military and police too, because IS could get their guns as well.

IS kinda already has, every time our proxy Iraqi and miscellaneous BOG cut and ran and left their US-supplied weapons, vehicles and other equipment for IS to claim for their own use.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IS kinda already has, every time our proxy Iraqi and miscellaneous BOG cut and ran and left their US-supplied weapons, vehicles and other equipment for IS to claim for their own use.

As long as we continue with the whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mindset, this will always be the case. Sometimes the enemy of our enemy is also our enemy.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    We need to highlight unexpected jihad....... please watch this video presentation........ they can strike anywhere.........

[video=youtube;VgBZj_l6l6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgBZj_l6l6M[/video]

This is an entertainment grand slam.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The story of how they got into the country is so VERY similar almost exactly to what my daughter-in-law is doing at the moment.

She is trying to get a muslim man that she met through an on-line dating site into the country so she can marry him (even though she is currently married). She even went to the extreme of flying to Cairo to spend a week with him so she could get pregnant to expedite him getting his citizenship here. He has no money, she paid for the room (which was illegal in Egypt since she was married), lied to his family that she was single and he even made her pay for car repairs when he had a fender bender in a rental car he was driving. She even created an islamic Facebook page for herself so they can communicate daily. Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband. She is trying to get him here on a visa ASAP so she can marry. I am so fearful for my 2 grandchildren's safety since we know nothing about him or his true intentions. She tells us that if we interfere and slow down the process of her getting him here, she will make our family and our son regret it very much.

Having been through a divorce with kids, all I can say Is I hope he has a lawyer already. Her threatening him about interfering with her new lover is probably enough to get full custody. I would also be in contact with the FBI.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12316566_1018937111477858_6711537640721410528_n.jpg

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Double burkhas in case one of them is ripped off or tripped on. That girl was definitely beaten with an ugly stick and a bad set of genes.

:laugh: New termonlogy, she's a double burkha.
    I'll bet Farouk is sitting right next to her in Hell saying, those lying SOB's! Oh yeah just one year with her then it's 72 beautiful virgins for all eternity. Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    :laugh: New termonlogy, she's a double burkha.
    I'll bet Farouk is sitting right next to her in Hell saying, those lying SOB's! Oh yeah just one year with her then it's 72 beautiful virgins for all eternity. Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!

I'm sorry but how f*cking stupid does that sound? I go on a murderous rampage and get to spend the rest of my life with 72 virgins to wait on me hand and food? Why don't they just believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Tentacles of pleasure for the rest of eternity.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    FBI guy is doing a presser right now. Mentions that the terrorist couple had both spent time recently at shooting ranges around the LA area. What would you do if you seen folks shooting, dressed the same, at your range?

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    What would you do if you seen folks dressed similarly at your range?

Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't automatically make them a terrorist. Even though it would be not ordinary, I would be happy to see other individuals of all races/religions/creeds at the firearm range. It means they are enjoying their freedoms as much as mine. The 2nd amendment isnt only for white christian males. Some of my coworkers are Muslim and I have taken them to the range without a second thought.

If they were acting strangely, I would just keep my head on a swivel ..... but just because they are wearing certain clothes wouldnt make me call the police on them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't automatically make them a terrorist. Even though it would be not ordinary, I would be happy to see other individuals of all races/religions/creeds at the firearm range. It means they are enjoying their freedoms as much as mine. The 2nd amendment isnt only for white christian males. Some of my coworkers are Muslim and I have taken them to the range without a second thought.

If they were acting strangely, I would just keep my head on a swivel ..... but just because they are wearing certain clothes wouldnt make me call the police on them.

THIS. Why even ask? Is this rolling back to 12/8/41 where they decided you were guilty and worthy of being relocated to camps simply because of your ancestry?

I know the urge though. Last week I was at 21st and Shadeland grabbing breakfast. A black man in a tattered flannel jacked was walking down the road carrying a rather large crowbar. My spidey senses went up, and I observed him walk through a parking lot. I considered calling him in before I came to my senses. Was he acting erratically? No. Do I have reason to believe he is a threat? No. For all I know, he is a prohibited person and cannot own a gun. (or simply cant afford one)

I decided not to say anything because I had no reason to believe he was, or was going to, commit a crime. Calling him in would have been no better than an anti calling us in for OCing.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    FBI guy is doing a presser right now. Mentions that the terrorist couple had both spent time recently at shooting ranges around the LA area. What would you do if you seen folks shooting, dressed the same, at your range?

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large

The last time I was at the Eagle Creek pistol range, I saw 4-5 guys shooting who were all dressed in the same clothing. A uniform of some sorts. It freaked me out, and I ALMOST called the police.

I decided against it, and just left.

Top Bottom