• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Catherine Herridge: “On or about Nov. 18th… there was a deposit of $28,500 into Syed Farook’s bank account.

So, can our resident apologists tell us once again how he had a good job and lived on ramen noodles to save all the money himself?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, can our resident apologists tell us once again how he had a good job and lived on ramen noodles to save all the money himself?

Who is apologizing for him? The point was you couldn't save substantial sums in California living on $70,000 a year.

There are 23 million people in SoCal. Most live on a whole lot less. And that's not counting the illegals or SNAP.

Personally, I hope they're able to round up and execute everyone in his jihadi chain. The quicker the better.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't automatically make them a terrorist. Even though it would be not ordinary, I would be happy to see other individuals of all races/religions/creeds at the firearm range. It means they are enjoying their freedoms as much as mine. The 2nd amendment isnt only for white christian males. Some of my coworkers are Muslim and I have taken them to the range without a second thought.

If they were acting strangely, I would just keep my head on a swivel ..... but just because they are wearing certain clothes wouldnt make me call the police on them.
    ok, but it also doesn't make them NOT a terrorist?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Who is apologizing for him? The point was you couldn't save substantial sums in California living on $70,000 a year.

There are 23 million people in SoCal. Most live on a whole lot less. And that's not counting the illegals or SNAP.

Personally, I hope they're able to round up and execute everyone in his jihadi chain. The quicker the better.

Have you seen the latest figures on his alleged savings..........no way he did this in 5 years Alpo......no way.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The original number was around $35,000. Seemed reasonable. If it's a lot higher, it means someone else is involved...or might be. We already knew that, didn't we? What additional "gotcha" is provided by the fact on INGO? Hopefully, the FBI's forensic accountants are a lot farther up the food chain. If they are reading this INGO thread and going "duh, jeez, I wish we had thought of that! :ugh:" then we really don't have much of an FBI and God help us all.

Again, it appears that this is an issue to those who criticize everyone and everything about government. To me, it's a nice tidbit, but it's not big news.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Catherine Herridge: “On or about Nov. 18th… there was a deposit of $28,500 into Syed Farook’s bank account.

Yeah nothing to see here I randomly have people unknown to me deposit 10's of thousand of dollars into my bank account.
    Thanks annoymous benefactors!

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Hopefully, the FBI's forensic accountants are a lot farther up the food chain. If they are reading this INGO thread and going "duh, jeez, I wish we had thought of that! :ugh:" then we really don't have much of an FBI and God help us all.

Didn't reporters break into the un-guarded apartment?

Maybe ingo would be more fit to take over this investigation. [video=youtube_share;risVoGLlru0]http://youtu.be/risVoGLlru0[/video]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

his reported salary was $53,000 from what I read, top Ramen, hell, even bottom Ramen once every other day doesn't allow for that kind of savings? I understand that you may like these folks, or even agree with their effed up ideology, but quit defending and apologizing for them and their goat sexing religion! For that matter, eating alpo every third day STILL doesn't account for the money?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a Nigerian prince.:shady:

:lmfao:

Seriously, I remember the first time I encountered that scam. I had never heard about it and got this message with a picture of a girl who wasn't bad on the eyes in spite of not being my 'flavor' of preference making the standard claims in addition to telling me how miserable 'she' was in the cold rain in Darfur. I played a hunch and pulled up the Darfur weather report, which was blistering hot and dry as parchment.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I haven't been following this money / bank account conversation, but I'll play devil's advocate.

They were married about a year ago, correct? They may have received money for the marriage.

They had a 6 month old child together. Also an event that might prompt family to give a young couple money.

She had family in Saudi Arabia, correct? I'm sure the family isn't hurting for dough.

Let's wait for facts to come out before we start assuming a deposit with the approximate value of a Hyundai Elantra is proof of payment for a mass killing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I haven't been following this money / bank account conversation, but I'll play devil's advocate.

They were married about a year ago, correct? They may have received money for the marriage.

They had a 6 month old child together. Also an event that might prompt family to give a young couple money.

She had family in Saudi Arabia, correct? I'm sure the family isn't hurting for dough.

Let's wait for facts to come out before we start assuming a deposit with the approximate value of a Hyundai Elantra is proof of payment for a mass killing.

2016 Hyundai Elantra/MSRP
    Image result for hyundai elantra new price
    From $17,250

On or about Nov. 18th… there was a deposit of $28,500 into Syed Farook’s bank account.

Top Bottom