• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The story of how they got into the country is so VERY similar almost exactly to what my daughter-in-law is doing at the moment.

She is trying to get a muslim man that she met through an on-line dating site into the country so she can marry him (even though she is currently married). She even went to the extreme of flying to Cairo to spend a week with him so she could get pregnant to expedite him getting his citizenship here. He has no money, she paid for the room (which was illegal in Egypt since she was married), lied to his family that she was single and he even made her pay for car repairs when he had a fender bender in a rental car he was driving. She even created an islamic Facebook page for herself so they can communicate daily. Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband. She is trying to get him here on a visa ASAP so she can marry. I am so fearful for my 2 grandchildren's safety since we know nothing about him or his true intentions. She tells us that if we interfere and slow down the process of her getting him here, she will make our family and our son regret it very much.

Damn.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    The story of how they got into the country is so VERY similar almost exactly to what my daughter-in-law is doing at the moment.

She is trying to get a muslim man that she met through an on-line dating site into the country so she can marry him (even though she is currently married). She even went to the extreme of flying to Cairo to spend a week with him so she could get pregnant to expedite him getting his citizenship here. He has no money, she paid for the room (which was illegal in Egypt since she was married), lied to his family that she was single and he even made her pay for car repairs when he had a fender bender in a rental car he was driving. She even created an islamic Facebook page for herself so they can communicate daily. Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband. She is trying to get him here on a visa ASAP so she can marry. I am so fearful for my 2 grandchildren's safety since we know nothing about him or his true intentions. She tells us that if we interfere and slow down the process of her getting him here, she will make our family and our son regret it very much.

Sounds like someone needs to ring CPS.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

Hell if you're really concerned 1800CALLFBI or 3175944000 for Indianapolis.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Except for the factual and legal errors his team should have spotted but didn't. Or left in on purpose hoping no one would notice, or that most people wouldn't care.

Still want to know why he wasn't sitting at the desk. Have some theories...

Bad back? Or were you thinking something else.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

WOW just Wow. My sympathy, Sir.

Drop a dime on him with some adherents in Egypt, they'll solve your problem.

I fear that his house would be raided in the middle of the night, not by us but by them

Hell if you're really concerned 1800CALLFBI or 3175944000 for Indianapolis.

This.

Simultaneous calls to the local (to him) chapter of ISIS and local (to us) office of the FBI sounds like a good combination. CPS could screw up a two car funeral procession.

Maby set up surveillance with the FBI first and then call the crazies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Holy crap. The first thing that comes to my mind is, why is she currently married -- still?

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she's pretty bfu if she can't find a man in this country that can give her that....she also sounds bsc.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

The more I think about this, the more I am thinking that a 'deal with the devil' might be in order. Perhaps your son should offer her an amicable divorce under the circumstances that he get the kids, and she gets her piece of d**k without threatening the kids. Needless to say, such a deal would need some very strong lawyering. I can understand that he may not be emotionally ready for this, but he needs to understand that he has already lost this battle and the only viable option is to cut his losses and do the best he can for the well-being of the kids. I would imagine she would not be making threats if she felt that her own position is secure, so she may be more pliable to such an arrangement than one might imagine. Then again, she could be just plain nuts.

In any event, a woman who would endanger the well-being of her own children for a piece of d**k is surplus to the needs of the universe and most certainly surplus to the needs of the family, and your son needs to operate in this understanding. There is no salvaging the situation. That ship already sank.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hmm..

Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault rifle, body armor and 8,300 rounds of ammunition.

Police: NY traffic stop yields suspect with assault rifle, body armor, 8,300 rounds of ammo | Fox News

Edit, Correction: The ammo was in his home, not his car. Police received a tip that the personal trainer was posing as an air marshal. Police and federal authorities were following up on the tip and surveilling Vicars’s car at about 7:40 a.m. Thursday when they pulled him over for a traffic violation on Jericho Turnpike near South Oyster Bay Road.

The implied message of the headline is that it was a routine/random traffic stop. It wasn't.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Entering US last year, after "vigorous screening"

Welcome to America: New Photo Shows Terror Couple Entering US - ABC News

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm not in favor of eugenics or any of that crazy she-it, but damn man. Don't we have enough ugly women in this country without importing them?

Sure, she's prolly a Karachi 8, but even in the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky, she's a 2.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I love how they use the word vigorous. Like how the hell do they expect to "screen" refugees? What are they even referencing their records to seeing as their old government is gone. There's no way they can determine anything they're saying is true, and the only thing they can reference are "known" suspects.

What a joke.

Top Bottom