• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    More on the stuff the FBI may have overlooked that MSNBC inadvertently uncovered . . .

Wow: Rafia Farook, Mother of Terrorist Killer Syed Farook, Is Member of Hardline Islamic Society

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.Farook's affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks' apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Safia Farook last summer by ICNA's sisters' wing.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I'd likely pay a lot more attention to to college-age white boys wearing long, black trenchcoats with temperatures above 70F (like I've seen at the forestry range in Henryville a number of times) than I would men wearing anything resembling traditional ethnic attire.

Hell, people with drop-leg holsters tend to get my spidey sense tingling...

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'd likely pay a lot more attention to to college-age white boys wearing long, black trenchcoats with temperatures above 70F (like I've seen at the forestry range in Henryville a number of times) than I would men wearing anything resembling traditional ethnic attire.

Thursdays are thigh rig days around my area.....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    More on the stuff the FBI may have overlooked that MSNBC inadvertently uncovered . . .

Wow: Rafia Farook, Mother of Terrorist Killer Syed Farook, Is Member of Hardline Islamic Society

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.Farook's affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks' apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Safia Farook last summer by ICNA's sisters' wing.

OOPS

THE FAMILY DID NOT KNOW!!! CAIR TOLD ME SO!!!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I pay more attention to anybody that looks out of place. Even more so if they seem to be paying extra attention to what's going on around them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You do realize that the cost of living there is something on the order of quadruple the cost of living here, don't you?

Both BestPlaces and Sperlings say 33% higher than national average in Redlands. 1 1/3x not 4x or even 2x. Quick Zillow search of rentals superficially similar to house shown as killers house $1450 to $1800 per month. At $70k per year and postulating $52k after tax (this is a WAG, don't know CA tax structure) then we're talking ~$4000 per month with 37 to 47% income going to the roof over your head. Say another 1/3 to food and utilities would seem to take at least 2yrs to save $35k saving every other penny. Not likely.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Double burkhas in case one of them is ripped off or tripped on. That girl was definitely beaten with an ugly stick and a bad set of genes.

:laugh: New termonlogy, she's a double burkha.
    I'll bet Farouk is sitting right next to her in Hell saying, those lying SOB's! Oh yeah just one year with her then it's 72 beautiful virgins for all eternity. Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!

A Double Burkha! Awesome. I will use that in my next trip to the Detroit/Dearborn area.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. They'd look like the Ghosts in the old PacMan game.

Pacman-Ghosts.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Another Colion Noir statement.
    Some language .. warning ..

[video=youtube;EHAnTa_cxEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=EHAnTa_cxEg[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CIAR lawyer was picked up by the police recently..... I think he is telling the truth.

[video=youtube;Vvwx_woiItk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvwx_woiItk[/video]

Top Bottom