• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a buddy in Malibu who pays 2200 a month rent for a one bedroom, but that's one of the most expensive parts of California, I think like anywhere else the costs vary by location and San Bernardino is cheaper than the rest of the state.

I was given to understand that they were NOT in any high rent district, at least not by CA standards.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a buddy in Malibu who pays 2200 a month rent for a one bedroom, but that's one of the most expensive parts of California, I think like anywhere else the costs vary by location and San Bernardino is cheaper than the rest of the state.

Well, stats say we have very little in the way of inflation to.....but, it becomes very apparent this is crap when you live on a fixed income and pay attention to such things.
    I am sure there are areas that it is not insane COL in CommieFornia but on the whole it is higher across the board.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He is not going to save up that much living on Ramin......:dunno:

stock market has been pretty good. If he knew what he was doing he might have that much after 5 years. But I don't think that was a brokerage account. I really suspect he had some financial help.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Remember he also just traveled to Saudi Arabia. There's a few thousand. And anyone i know who brought a foreigner here needed an immigration lawyer.

Maybe he got the money legitimately but maybe not.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    We need to highlight unexpected jihad....... please watch this video presentation........ they can strike anywhere.........

[video=youtube;VgBZj_l6l6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgBZj_l6l6M[/video]

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Anybody watch Obummer's address? I missed it.

EDIT: Read a recap. Seems to be the same old garbage. Not really attempting to do anything and reiterating his stance against American's rights even though he knows he doesn't have a chance of making changes.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He had $68,000 in just one account. CNN showed his actual bank statement from his apartment "invasion".

Oh snap I was low by half...... Even bigger disbelief.

stock market has been pretty good. If he knew what he was doing he might have that much after 5 years. But I don't think that was a brokerage account. I really suspect he had some financial help.

Nah he probably just invested in cattle futures. Thanks hillary.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Anybody watch Obummer's address? I missed it.

EDIT: Read a recap. Seems to be the same old garbage. Not really attempting to do anything and reiterating his stance against American's rights even though he knows he doesn't have a chance of making changes.

Nope. Didn't watch it. I DID read the transcript on CNN's website.

Parts of it had me thinking "Damn! He sounds presidential!"

And parts of it had me thinking "WTF? Are you kidding me?" (Which is pretty much what I think most of the time when he opens his mouth.)

Transcript: President Obama's address to the nation on the San Bernardino terror attack and the war on ISIS - CNNPolitics.com

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

And parts of it had me thinking "WTF? Are you kidding me?" (Which is pretty much what I think most of the time when he opens his mouth.)

Transcript: President Obama's address to the nation on the San Bernardino terror attack and the war on ISIS - CNNPolitics.com

Reading the transcript can show his speech writers know how to write presidential. But then you miss him staring at the teleprompter and his condescension towards his subjects.;)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The story of how they got into the country is so VERY similar almost exactly to what my daughter-in-law is doing at the moment.

She is trying to get a muslim man that she met through an on-line dating site into the country so she can marry him (even though she is currently married). She even went to the extreme of flying to Cairo to spend a week with him so she could get pregnant to expedite him getting his citizenship here. He has no money, she paid for the room (which was illegal in Egypt since she was married), lied to his family that she was single and he even made her pay for car repairs when he had a fender bender in a rental car he was driving. She even created an islamic Facebook page for herself so they can communicate daily. Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband. She is trying to get him here on a visa ASAP so she can marry. I am so fearful for my 2 grandchildren's safety since we know nothing about him or his true intentions. She tells us that if we interfere and slow down the process of her getting him here, she will make our family and our son regret it very much.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Except for the factual and legal errors his team should have spotted but didn't. Or left in on purpose hoping no one would notice, or that most people wouldn't care.

Still want to know why he wasn't sitting at the desk. Have some theories...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Except for the factual and legal errors his team should have spotted but didn't. Or left in on purpose hoping no one would notice, or that most people wouldn't care.

Still want to know why he wasn't sitting at the desk. Have some theories...

He is a very skinny spindly man. I think the desk puts emphasis this fact.
    Media was not allowed to sow pics of him on the beach in his trunks......My guess is he looks idiotic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The story of how they got into the country is so VERY similar almost exactly to what my daughter-in-law is doing at the moment.

She is trying to get a muslim man that she met through an on-line dating site into the country so she can marry him (even though she is currently married). She even went to the extreme of flying to Cairo to spend a week with him so she could get pregnant to expedite him getting his citizenship here. He has no money, she paid for the room (which was illegal in Egypt since she was married), lied to his family that she was single and he even made her pay for car repairs when he had a fender bender in a rental car he was driving. She even created an islamic Facebook page for herself so they can communicate daily. Everyone but her sees that this man is clearly using her to get into the country, but all she talks about is the great sex and how much of a "manly man" he is and how he is everything she ever wanted in a husband. She is trying to get him here on a visa ASAP so she can marry. I am so fearful for my 2 grandchildren's safety since we know nothing about him or his true intentions. She tells us that if we interfere and slow down the process of her getting him here, she will make our family and our son regret it very much.

Drop a dime on him with some adherents in Egypt, they'll solve your problem.

Top Bottom