• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    .. and another "opinion", just that.. an "opinion"!

I don't think he looks silly for speaking the truth, then again.. that's my opinion!

Silly Liberals.. crying foul anytime someone doesn't think exactly like you!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Quickly he ran from the line.
    Under him the ground flew.
    Everything stopped.
    Everything stopped.
    Really, it did.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    What values do you speak of here? Also were do you derive your values?(not calling you out, just asking.)

The morals and values in which i was raised by. I know that that doesnt make it the truth nor the standard but this is a no brainer. When i say "the morals and values our country was founded on" i mean that you wouldn't have seen this 100 years ago nor 30 years ago. Should we look down on them, no, but its not right. Our country is lost track of where it came from. Its now molded by tollerance and being politicly correct. Same goes for the issue with racially profiling someone because theyre wearing a turban. Everyone is afraid theyre going to hurt someones feelings. Its not politicly correct but thats just the way it is.

Pot, meet Kettle. You calling anyone not upset at this PDA as a liberal is no different than you getting called a homophobic gay hater. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Ok you got me here. My appologies. But dont you ever refer to me as a pot OR a kettle!:xmad: This is a touchy topic that in all reality will not be agreed on...so, i have to say that i respectfully disagree. Im going back to the gun stuff!:ingo:

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I don't like the term homophobe.This indicates a fear of homosexual individuals.I am not afraid or made uncomfortable by homosexuality.....I have worked with some high quality individuals who lived this lifestyle.What I have noticed is that the term "gay" certainly should not be used in reference to many of them. Bitter,confused,depressed ect...But not "gay".There are of course exceptions to this....We do know that following the natural pattern in which our Creator designed us seems to bring more peace.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    It's ironic to listen to a rant about gay folks filled with language that if someone were to say about you to your face would probably get you in a fighting mood, and then see you say you're not a homophobe. Yeah, right. You are a homophobe. Since it's a free country you're free to be a homophobe if you want to, and since you feel very strongly against people being gay, you should embrace your homphobia and not try to deny it because you look pretty silly doing so since that's trying to be politically correct, something you appear to say you don't care about.

Oh, and throwing around "liberal" like it's an insult is narrowminded and childish, as most people's political beliefs are far more complex than the simple black and white "liberal" and "conservative."

I only feel very strongly about someone trying to say that being gay is ok. But say what you want, ill embrace my childish homophobia and leave you to embrace your gayness. Enjoy!:D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I only feel very strongly about someone trying to say that being gay is ok. But say what you want, ill embrace my childish homophobia and leave you to embrace your gayness. Enjoy!:D

The other thing you need to learn is that you think you are insulting me by insinuating that I'm gay. I'm not insulted, and most folks who don't really have a problem with it aren't insulted by it either. It is a little bit pathetic that you feel that this is the way to discuss the subject when you don't feel like you are "winning." I've dealt with real hatred by people with far more force of their convictions than your type.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Its funny the way people refer to not being a homophobe in this thread. They speak like when people are referred to as racist say things like "I can't be racist I have like 2 black friends " or "Im not racist I have several colored TV's"

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Its funny the way people refer to not being a homophobe in this thread. They speak like when people are referred to as racist say things like "I can't be racist I have like 2 black friends " or "Im not racist I have several colored TV's"

There is another thing that disturbs me.I have noticed that the desire for acknowledgement of the "marriage" between same sex partners is often linked to the Civil Rights movement...or the struggle for equality that people of color have undergone in the last century...THE TWO ISSUES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! Its like comparing apples to motorcycles....One is because it is...The other is a contraption that is manmade.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I think they should be allowed to be married. I'm an ordained minister and would not think twice about doing a gay marriage. Two guys or gals being married wont effect any one elses marriage so let them have at it.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Lot of people in this thread willing to trample over other's free will because of there own supposedly superior moral code that others should strive to.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There is another thing that disturbs me.I have noticed that the desire for acknowledgement of the "marriage" between same sex partners is often linked to the Civil Rights movement...or the struggle for equality that people of color have undergone in the last century...THE TWO ISSUES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! Its like comparing apples to motorcycles....One is because it is...The other is a contraption that is manmade.
    Both have to do with equality under the law. That's why they're linked.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Marriage is yet another matter in which government has no business being involved in.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Lot of people in this thread willing to trample over other's free will because of there own supposedly superior moral code that others should strive to.

Gay, straight, Politically correct, cloned food, obama, ron paul, santorum, taxes, debt, war etc
    these are not Americas biggest problems. What you pointed out is.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    I think they should be allowed to be married. I'm an ordained minister and would not think twice about doing a gay marriage. Two guys or gals being married wont effect any one elses marriage so let them have at it.

Anyone else find this a bit contradicting?

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Most Americans do not value marriage anyway.It has become entirely acceptable to become completely intimate before or without the thought of commitment.So children are born....Unwanted...raised in less than ideal conditions (as many of us were),and the downward spiral continues.I am not so opposed to "marriage",as in a civil union,But I AM opposed to the adoption of children by these couples. Some no doubt are great parents however I have no doubt that a child benefits greatly from the security of a male/female set of parents who are committed to each other.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    True, but they are and, until the day comes when they aren't then everyone should be treated the same. No?

Going down that road expands the state. We should be focusing our efforts on getting it out, not inviting it into more.

Top Bottom