• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Good for him, and glad he made it home safe. From the link...

article-2107338-11F342E0000005DC-16_468x286.jpg

:thatshot:er though!

Yeah Baby! Join the Navy and ride the waves!!! ;)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    The kid is a bigger man

Based on my beliefs I see stuff wrong with that picture, but you also have to remember this is a free country. He served out country. Glad he is home safe

It's pretty bad when a 13 year old young man is more mature about this picture than many of the grown men are. Perhaps some of you could learn something from Mosinowner.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    So why has no one mentioned Luke 6:37 yet?

Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven.

It is not my place to judge anyone's actions other than my own. I am not without sin so I cannot, nor will I throw stones.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her

Personally if this were the school cafeteria I would be sitting with the sinners and the gays and lesbians before I would ever consider sitting with the self righteous haters in the bunch. There is no honor in being narrow minded and intolerant.

Sorry, but my interpretation of my religion does not allow me to worship any religion or leader who promotes hate and intolerance.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I certainly do not hate anyone.If you read back through this thread you will not see hate speech from me.It seems that the ill-informed are soon angry. The Bible is very clear.You and I do not have the right to carry through physical Judgement on the behalf of the Creator. I don't hit people with rocks to make them pay for their "sin".In the story that you quoted from the main point is that the male party involved in the "act of adultery"was apparently not hauled before the Lord.Its hard to commit adultery all by yourself. It would be less than human not to form a mental opinion of the behavior of others,and most of us can't keep our mouths shut! some actions deserve negative commentary.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Its disgusting to see how far america has wondered away from what it was founded upon, Morals and values. Religion set aside its unamerican. You cant take away from someone that has fought for our country but keep that s*@! in the closet. Its immoral, wrong and disgusting, no matter what any of you twisted liberals say, and you know it. I dont hate gay people i just disagree. But i do hate when nay saying liberals clasify everyone with the same beliefs as myself, as homophobe gay haters. :rockwoot:to the rest of us out there that still have values and don't conform to the rest of the politicly correct world. We all see where thats gotten you. :D

So are you against conformity & political correctness, or for it?

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    PS If you were in the school cafeteria sitting with the sinners,gays and lesbians Jesus ( if He were there in flesh) would probably be sitting there too! But not to condone the behavior.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    But he would totally condone sinners of the hetero swerving, right traderdan?

Not ever.The people who hated him most were the ones who had the most to lose.Pre,or extra-marital sexual activity is producing children that are breaking our economy,as well as all other types of out of control Gov't spending.You don't even have to be an American citizen to produce a child that will be taken care of by our tax dollars.No one loves families more than I,but actions have consequences,and the rules and ideas followed by those believers in the NT are good for the economy,good for the family,good for human psychology,in fact....They are the solution to many of our society's ills...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    if i love jesus, does that make me gay???

I'd say that depends on the type of relationship you have with him. But if you're gay with Jesus, I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't want the video and I don't need details of your bedroom activities (but I don't really care about the bedroom activities of anyone if it doesn't directly affect my life...unless it involves a midget).

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I have read nearly all the post, am I the only one who sees this for what it is? This isn't there "first kiss home" it's a photo op, staged, the flag, the people behind them are casually talking, this is a political statement, period.

Top Bottom