• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I can understand if your religious beliefs teach this is wrong, so you think it's wrong.
    I can understand if you think it's not a good idea in the Armed Forces to allow open homosexuality because it might harm readiness.
    I can understand if you think it is morally wrong, even an abomination.

What I can't understand is why anyone cares what other people do.

You know what I think is a disgusting abomination? Camping out in the fast lane when other people want to get around you.

You know what else? Letting your dog bark and disturb your neighbors who don't have dog.

I've seen lots of heterosexual people "kiss" their dogs, which involves a lot of tongue, tongue that just moments before was deeply involved with the other end of the dog.

That Marine looked way cleaner than most dogs I've seen.

I just don't get the strong reaction. Who cares?

Man i could tell you some stories not fit to post here.

Anyway how do we know where the marine and his boyfriends tongues had been moments, hours or days before the famous picture was taken.:twocents:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I've seen lots of heterosexual people "kiss" their dogs, which involves a lot of tongue, tongue that just moments before was deeply involved with the other end of the dog.

That's disgusting too. But following the trend, I'm sure beastiality will be the next civil rights movement.

Last edited:

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Most Americans do not value marriage anyway.It has become entirely acceptable to become completely intimate before or without the thought of commitment.So children are born....Unwanted...raised in less than ideal conditions (as many of us were),and the downward spiral continues.I am not so opposed to "marriage",as in a civil union,But I AM opposed to the adoption of children by these couples. Some no doubt are great parents however I have no doubt that a child benefits greatly from the security of a male/female set of parents who are committed to each other.

Yes a child benefits more for a male/female set of parents. The question that must be asked is a child better off with a male/male or female/female set of parents than in a single parent home, a foster home or an orphanage? To me, if those are the options, I'd hope for a child to land in a loving home with a same-sex couple if a "traditional" couple wasn't available.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Anyone else find this a bit contradicting?

Not really. It's part of the baggage that comes with the American dream. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed and excel, but not everyone has the capacity. Kids are raised being told they can be whatever they want to be. Well, guess what, Billy? You're too stupid to be president. Mmkay?

Religion is not immune to this. Most non-Catholic churches I have been in are junk. Just because one has faith and is not afraid to speak in public, it does not mean one should be a preacher/minister.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Yes a child benefits more for a male/female set of parents. The question that must be asked is a child better off with a male/male or female/female set of parents than in a single parent home, a foster home or an orphanage? To me, if those are the options, I'd hope for a child to land in a loving home with a same-sex couple if a "traditional" couple wasn't available.

Yeah, let sexual deviants adopt children. What could possibly go wrong? Especially, since child molestation is more often than not a homosexual act.

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    There was a study suggesting that there may be an evolutionary advantage to having gay males in one's clan. A clan could use a few people who do not have families of their own, so they are effectively "extra labor" that can help the other people in the clan with families. I confess I don't remember this study all that well, but I definitely think that primitive societies need some fabulous people to help with interior decoration and musicals.

Who invented family anyway? You get stuck with just one woman, when your urge is to spread your seed amongst a wide sampling of beauties. If you get divorced (because she's found out about your seeding activities), the wife gets half your stuff. You can't go fishing and hunting any time you want. Your kids turn into weirdos for six years before you send them off to college. You get to pay for tuition, when that money could go into guns and ammo instead. When you get old, they tell you what to do.

I know I will catch it for this but I cant help but answer the question. This post had both barrels loaded anyway. Let me say this first I do not agree with the action in the picture. However this marnie severed and was willing to give his life for My freedom and My beliefs. God Bless him for that. Christ came for us all and a sin is a sin no matter how society ranks them. To God they are all the same.

So to the question on marriage her it goes Feel free to exercise the freedoms our troops are fighting for if you feel the uncontrolable urgue to do so

The creation of marriage is recorded in Genesis 2:23-24: "The man said, ‘this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman,” for she was taken out of man.’ For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." God created man and then made woman to complement him. Marriage is God’s answer for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” (Genesis 2:18).

The word “helper” used to describe Eve in Genesis 2:20 means “to surround, to protect or aid, help.” Eve was created to be alongside Adam as his "other half," to be his aid and his helper. A man and woman, when married, become "one flesh." This oneness is seen most fully in the physical union of sexual intimacy. The New Testament adds a warning regarding this “So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate" (Matthew 19:6).

The apostle Paul refers to marriage and how believers are to operate within the marriage relationship. One such passage is 1 Corinthians chapter 7, and another is Ephesians 5:22-33. When studied together, these two passages provide biblical principles that form a framework for a God-pleasing marriage relationship.

The Ephesians passage is especially profound in reference to a successful biblical marriage. "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior" (Ephesians 5:22-23). "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" (Ephesians 5:25). "In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church” (Ephesians 5:28-29). “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh” (Ephesians 5:31).

When a husband and wife institute God’s principles, a biblical marriage results. This is a marriage that is in balance, with Christ as the head of the man and the wife together. The biblical concept of marriage is a oneness between two individuals that pictures the oneness of Christ with His church

Last edited:

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    I know how gun nuts cling to their religion as much as they cling to their guns.
    Religion is not allowed to be debated here, but prayer request and versus are allowed in sits. So I try to make my points with out being insulting.

I didn't feel our chat was heated. We both stayed civil
    I hope he feels the same

I will be the first to applaud you both. It seems so far neither has taken comments personally nor has responded in personal attacks +1 to you both:yesway::patriot:

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    My five year old daughter asked me the other day, "Daddy, can girls marry girls?"

Me: Yes, punkin.
    Her: Can boys marry boys?
    Me: Yes, sweetie.
    Her: (Makes a face) Really? Boys can marry boys?
    Me: Yes.
    Her: I'm going to marry Amelie.

Amelie is her best friend who she's known since they were both babies, but who lives a couple of hours away now and she only sees every few months.

Me: That's nice.
    Her: Actually, (One of her favorite words) Actually, I'm going to marry Dillon. No, maybe Colton.

Colton is a little bad boy, always in trouble. He's only five, yet I already want to kick his little a$$.

I think I'd rather she married Amelie.

i feel your pain I am thinkful we have only boys I don't think I could handle girls and dating

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Page 24, the thread is still open and nobody has been banned (yet). I have to admit I thought a few were going to go off the deep end. Where as guns make a politer society, mods make for a politer INGO. :ingo:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Page 24, the thread is still open and nobody has been banned (yet). I have to admit I thought a few were going to go off the deep end. Where as guns make a politer society, mods make for a politer INGO. :ingo:

You're right. But it makes for people not expressing their true feelings/opinions.
    But actually, that's a good thing sometimes.

I still wish the picture wasn't posted. It's against Nature, against God and it's just gross.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I just took a quick glance at the picture then read through the whole thread.
    My favorite t-shirt:
    CHRISTIAN
    AMERICAN
    HETEROSEXUAL
    PRO-GUN
    CONSERVATIVE
    ANY QUESTIONS?

The same ammendment that allows you to state you beliefs also allows me to state mine.

Last edited:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    My five year old daughter asked me the other day, "Daddy, can girls marry girls?"

Me: Yes, punkin.
    Her: Can boys marry boys?
    Me: Yes, sweetie.
    Her: (Makes a face) Really? Boys can marry boys?
    Me: Yes.
    Her: I'm going to marry Amelie.

Amelie is her best friend who she's known since they were both babies, but who lives a couple of hours away now and she only sees every few months.

Me: That's nice.
    Her: Actually, (One of her favorite words) Actually, I'm going to marry Dillon. No, maybe Colton.

Colton is a little bad boy, always in trouble. He's only five, yet I already want to kick his little a$$.

I think I'd rather she married Amelie.
    This made me smile and almost cry at the same time. Thank God I only have boys. :):

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    On his return from Afghanistan, Marine Sgt. Brandon Morgan receives his homecoming kiss.

article-2107338-11F31549000005DC-466_468x545.jpg

Click

I bet their mom's and dad's are real proud of them. What a warped sick world we live in.:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I have been involved in Pastoral work for many years.We preach and promote the IDEAL...we work with what we have.I have not yet met the perfect individual,all are flawed as I am...But we cannot come to the place in our society where we are afraid to discuss the issues that truly affect the good ole USA...Psychologically,Physically,Spiritually,Naturally I see a lot wrong with this picture.Hence the commentary...

Top Bottom