Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you stepped on a rusty nail, would you get a tetanus shot? The shot is a vaccine. People die from the vaccine (not many, but in INGO absolutist terms, that disqualifies the efficacy of the vaccine).

It's interesting (to me) to view prior vaccination programs and the ongoing vaccination protocols in our society. Back in the 50's, we didn't have vaccines available for mumps, measles, chickenpox etc etc. I ended up getting them. I lived through it. So why did we produce vaccines? A Big Pharma/Govt conspiracy?

INGO has gotten to the point where many are advocating (fill in the blank) and promoting the latest fear conspiracy (SCOTUS has no balls) along with the Big Lie.

It's nonsense. It's not rational thinking.

For those interested, tetanus: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt16-tetanus.html
    I've never had my job threatened for not getting a tetanus shot. Maybe you have but I haven't. We've never faced the ubiquitous coercive measures being implemented now for any vaccine in the history of the country, despite facing similar or greater threats. We've never experienced this level of obfuscation and censorship around information necessary to make INFORMED, PERSONAL medical decisions. The lengths that governments are going to coerce near universal jab compliance should make you think. I cannot help you if you don't.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure this will continue as long as somebody makes a buck off of it, whether that's politicians, big media types, or drug companies. At the end of it all I suspect it will join the heap of viruses that mutate all the time and have probably plagued mankind since we lived in caves.

For me the most shocking aspect of it has been leadership demonizing the unvaccinated people as apostates responsible for everything bad, and the crusade of zealots generated following that line of thought. Make vaccine available and leave it at that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I refuse to be an old man yelling at clouds....and that is what I see most of this nonsense to be. I support the right to choose vaccination or not in this circumstance. I also support the right of a business to prevent you from accessing their services if they so choose.

Let Darwin sort it out.
    Do you have the same opinion regarding racial, sexual, orientation discrimination? Should businesses be able to prevent accessing services based on those attributes?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    For me the most shocking aspect of it has been leadership demonizing the unvaccinated people as apostates responsible for everything bad, and the crusade of zealots generated following that line of thought. Make vaccine available and leave it at that.
    I can't understand how people don't see the parallels between this and 1930s Germany. It is uncanny.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It baffles me how anyone can possibly be comfortable with what has happened over the past 18 months or so.

I'm all about Darwinism and I support the rights of businesses denying access to whomever they choose so no issues there.

I'm just tired of how long it's taking to get all of this **** over with.
    It won't be over with until the objective is complete, or utterly fails, whatever that objective is.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Do you have the same opinion regarding racial, sexual, orientation discrimination? Should businesses be able to prevent accessing services based on those attributes?

Why muddy the waters?

According to one bit of research, 69% of men don't wash their hands every time they use a toilet or urinal. Another study suggests that 6% of men only wash their hands after pooing, but not after doing a number one.

Humans are pretty disgusting overall. It's one reason I was never big on retail.

It only takes one used band-aid in the Calamari to turn you off of restaurants.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Pointing out misleading information and conspiracy nonsense is not stirring ****.

When have you ever done anything besides post smartass comments and recycled memes? And that one Justified video you seem to like so much.

I post links and data. You post nonsense. At least Beavis is trying.

Stirring ****, indeed
    Your perch as the premier atheist JK is secure

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You were strawmanning and you accuse me of deflection?

react.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They were also both HUGE Trump supporters. Sadly, it seems they believed everything Trump ever said, except that the vaccines he claims credit for are safe and effective.
    Dang that Trump! Everything bad that happens turns out to be his fault!

No blame leftover for Fauci, Obiden, the CDC, t
    he WHO, the CCP, and enemies foreign and domestic?

Nope, the ONLY similarity that matters is they were both Trump fans :roll eyes:

Fatal every time, I guess

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Fallacious argument. Stick to the subject. I didn't give "us" and answer, I gave "you" an answer. Clearly, it's obvious you don't speak for everyone here, unless I misunderstood and "us" is how you identify.....:)

If you feel those issues are important to discuss, start a new thread.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Fallacious argument. Stick to the subject. I didn't give "us" and answer, I gave "you" an answer. Clearly, it's obvious you don't speak for everyone here, unless I misunderstood and "us" is how you identify.....:)

If you feel those issues are important to discuss, start a new thread.
    I'm sorry, but you don't get to dictate what is discussed in threads or what arguments others make. You are still deflecting. I'm not the only one reading this thread and the rest of US can see it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What part of "I support the right to choose vaccination or not in this circumstance. " was not understandable?

I could also take your comment and say: It should not be up to you or anyone else to intimidate anyone into NOT taking the vaccine.
    Huh? Go read that quoted post again and show me where you said anything about a right to choose. The gist of it seemed to be, if you got the other vaccines and do not get the Covid vaccine, you are nonsensical and irrational.

How are you trying to equate what I said with it is irrational to approve of getting other vaccines but not the Covid vaccine? I said nothing about anyone else NOT taking the vaccine. I don't think it is nonsense or irrational for someone to do so. I would not tell someone to not get it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Dang that Trump! Everything bad that happens turns out to be his fault!...
    You don't find it a little strange that his most devout supporters will march on the Capitol Building and riot, ingest fish tank cleaner to get to that sweet, life saving hydroxychloroquine, or raid a TSC to get the all curing Ivermectin hidden in the horse wormer, all based on his half baked, ambiguous remarks?

But when he straight up says in unequivocal terms that he believes the vaccines are safe, effective, and have saved millions of lives, they're like...

giphy.gif

I just think it odd. :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You don't find it a little strange that his most devout supporters will march on the Capitol Building and riot, ingest fish tank cleaner to get to that sweet, life saving hydroxychloroquine, or raid a TSC to get the all curing Ivermectin hidden in the horse wormer, all based on his half baked, ambiguous remarks?

But when he straight up says in unequivocal terms that he believes the vaccines are safe, effective, and have saved millions of lives, they're like...

ILS.gif

Are you sure those things actually happened?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

giphy.gif

Maybe it means Trump supporters are not the sycophantic mind numbed robots they're made out to be.

Edited: dang I can't spell.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom