Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    One hour Video discusses adverse shot effects. I'm half way through it and it's a rough one. It was stated that the Cures Act signed Dec 13, 2016, included a provision in section 3024 that eliminated the informed consent about risks and alternatives under an Emergency Use Act use. I did read it this link:

A couple more Karen Kingston videos on Stew Peters Rumble channel. As far as I know there hasn't been censorship on Rumble, which is amazing in itself.

Bonus video...check out his channel :thumbsup:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Seems like more people are getting uncomfortable with what is happening. Could it possibly be that we may have stumbled on an issue that Americans can finally get behind, together as a society? God I'd love to see the entire country give the finger to the current administration and find some solidarity in something. For the first time in 20 years.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Please state for the record, are you OK with forced vaccinations using an experimental drug? Yes or no will be fine.
    Oh ****, my INGO record is on the line.

:):

Let's just say I agree with Gov. Abbott. But he think's the vaccine is safe and effective, so he obviously hasn't gotten the real scoop from Facebook, Twitter and INGO.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Then why are you in this thread stirring sh*t other than to stir sh*t ?
    Pointing out misleading information and conspiracy nonsense is not stirring ****.

When have you ever done anything besides post smartass comments and recycled memes? And that one Justified video you seem to like so much.

I post links and data. You post nonsense. At least Beavis is trying.

Stirring ****, indeed.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Pointing out misleading information and conspiracy nonsense is not stirring ****.

When have you ever done anything besides post smartass comments and recycled memes? And that one Justified video you seem to like so much.

I post links and data. You post nonsense. At least Beavis is trying.

Stirring ****, indeed.
    download (2).gifdownload (2).gif

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Throughout this whole thing, I knew exactly zero people personally to die from the 'Rona. Until last week.

Had two good friends each loose a parent. Both late sixties, both overweight, one a diabetic, one with a history or heart problems. But they were both active and had their conditions under control with medication. Both died within a week of a positive 'Rona test.

They were also both HUGE Trump supporters. Sadly, it seems they believed everything Trump ever said, except that the vaccines he claims credit for are safe and effective. :rolleyes:

I don't support any mandate for these vaccines. People should free to choose for themselves and some will choose poorly. But I don't know a single primary care physician who wouldn't have begged people at my friends' parents' age and with their health conditions to get vaccinated. And more people in that age group have similar conditions than not these days.

If they don't trust their own doctor, if they want to trust their healthcare decisions to politicians or pundits, trust Gov Abbott, trust Trump. They're Republicans in good standing, you know they'd never lie.;)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Throughout this whole thing, I knew exactly zero people personally to die from the 'Rona. Until last week.

Had two good friends each loose a parent. Both late sixties, both overweight, one a diabetic, one with a history or heart problems. But they were both active and had their conditions under control with medication. Both died within a week of a positive 'Rona test.

They were also both HUGE Trump supporters. Sadly, it seems they believed everything Trump ever said, except that the vaccines he claims credit for are safe and effective. :rolleyes:

I don't support any mandate for these vaccines. People should free to choose for themselves and some will choose poorly. But I don't know a single primary care physician who wouldn't have begged people at my friends' parents' age and with their health conditions to get vaccinated. And more people in that age group have similar conditions than not these days.

If they don't trust their own doctor, if they want to trust their healthcare decisions to politicians or pundits, trust Gov Abbott, trust Trump. They're Republicans in good standing, you know they'd never lie.;)
    There is no guarantee of a different outcome had they gotten the vaccine.

I don't know anyone who has based their decisions about the vaccine on what Trump's (or any other politician's) recommendation was or is.

I would have likely recommended that they get the vaccine as well but I certainly don't blame anyone who decides not to get it and I definitely wouldn't make the statement that anyone would still be alive today had they only gotten the vaccine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom