Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So last night I did it. . . . I joined Twitter. There are a couple people I really wanted to follow.

So I start in with the vaccine mandate articles and responding tweets. Right out of the chute I came across one particular keyboard warriors Tweet. He proceeded to inform us George Washington mandated the vaccine for smallpox during the war, what was the difference?

What the ****. I only hope he is not homeschooling his children.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can you trust your doctor if the medical boards and large practices they all seem to be employed by are coercing him to tell you the "right things"? If he's willing to be coerced, do you think he'd admit that to you? The fact that we've gone nearly two years without you personally knowing someone who's succumbed to the virus is probably a pretty good indication that this is way overblown, even to those in your friends parents age group.
    I would further ask him to think back over the last five or ten years and remember all the times his Dr(s) wanted to treat him for something that wasn't his complaint (such as the constant desire to refer someone for a colonoscopy), or want to treat something with medication without recommending a life-style change along with it, or want to have him get an MRI when a digital x-ray would be fine. In short, how often have his Dr(s) made him feel like a revenue stream rather than a valued client, and then tell me how he would trust their advice given the pressure on them to conform, as well as make it rain, in order to keep their jobs

I know quite a few older, excellent practitioners - surgeons as well as GPs - who sold out or retired because they didn't want to play that game (and didn't have to)

Imagine what might have been different if your friend's Drs had urged them to lose weight, eat right and exercise, while relying on the medicines only as a bridge to minimize risk while they were getting there, as much as Drs are currently urging people to get the shot

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I refuse to be an old man yelling at clouds....and that is what I see most of this nonsense to be. I support the right to choose vaccination or not in this circumstance. I also support the right of a business to prevent you from accessing their services if they so choose.

Let Darwin sort it out.
    I think you would do well to meditate on how Hugo Chavez came to power, how he reacted once he had it and what that administration eventually became in order to hang onto power - as well as where in that progression we currently find ourselves

And yes, they do need to shoot their way out of it, but it is hard to go to guns when you don't have any guns

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Huh? Go read that quoted post again and show me where you said anything about a right to choose. The gist of it seemed to be, if you got the other vaccines and do not get the Covid vaccine, you are nonsensical and irrational.

How are you trying to equate what I said with it is irrational to approve of getting other vaccines but not the Covid vaccine? I said nothing about anyone else NOT taking the vaccine. I don't think it is nonsense or irrational for someone to do so. I would not tell someone to not get it.
    I've said it so many time that Hatin' wanted to hug it out. If you aren't up to speed on what I've said in this thread....well, we all choose what we read or skip over, don't we?
    I think you would do well to meditate on how Hugo Chavez came to power, how he reacted once he had it and what that administration eventually became in order to hang onto power - as well as where in that progression we currently find ourselves

And yes, they do need to shoot their way out of it, but it is hard to go to guns when you don't have any guns
    Does this meditation require a full lotus position and chanting?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Are you sure those things actually happened?
    Uh... Yeah.

I take it you're not?

Lemme guess, these are all ANTIFA disguised as Trumpers?

0CA197DB-612A-4129-81F9720EBA3ED02B_source.jpg

And the deceased and his wife? Are they some deep fake crisis actors?...

Engineer who died eating fish tank cleaner thinking it was Trump’s coronavirus ‘cure’ remembered as ‘kind and genuine’

"We saw his [Trump's] press conference," Wanda said.

"It was on a lot, actually. Trump kept saying it was pretty much a cure."

In late March, the president touted hydroxychloquine as a cure for the coronavirus.

Maybe you're gonna tell me it's actually the urban, liberal elite flocking to the TSC stores to scoop up horse wormer?

Doctor warns Ivermectin animal paste is dangerous for humans & doesn’t help COVID-19

Ivermectin paste sales are on the rise at farm supply stores because some people think it can cure COVID-19...

..The Hound Feed and Supply store says they haven’t been able to keep the horse paste on the shelves. They don’t ask what people are buying it for, so they’re unsure if it’s for human consumption...

...Six other local stores say they have seen a huge increase in sales.

Maxwell’s in Paragould had to stop a customer from purchasing the paste because they intended on consuming it. An anonymous store in Missouri has customers who put it in their orange juice every morning. Tractor Supply Company has put out signs warning the paste isn’t for human consumption.

And was this Trump's body double making these statements?

Trump booed after telling supporters to get Covid vaccine

At his rally in Alabama on Saturday night, Donald Trump heard the unusual sound of booing and jeering aimed his way, after he told supporters: “I recommend taking the vaccines.”

The former president was speaking in Cullman, Alabama, a city struggling to cope with Covid-19 cases and hospitalisations...

...“I believe totally in your freedoms,” Trump said. “I do, you’re free, you got to do what you have to do.

“But I recommend taking the vaccines. I did it, it’s good, take the vaccines.”

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No, I know you're a wreck. I'm guessing it would be enough trouble just to cross your legs and memorizing a chant would probably be a stretch :p
    It's not so much the leg crossing and chanting as it is getting up off the floor afterwards.

I didn't realize you were anti-colonoscopy.

You realize that if you have a "complaint" it is probably too late? Doctors should be looking out for the interests of their patients by recommending a colonoscopy (now at age 45).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's not so much the leg crossing and chanting as it is getting up off the floor afterwards.

I didn't realize you were anti-colonoscopy.

You realize that if you have a "complaint" it is probably too late? Doctors should be looking out for the interests of their patients by recommending a colonoscopy (now at age 45).
    I waited until I was 66, because based on the current recommendations it will be the only one I ever have to take. Based on family history and level of fitness/diet my risk was considerably below average

Like vaccination, it was another one of those cost/benefit analyses that I am free to make (at least so far)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Uh... Yeah.

I take it you're not?

Engineer who died eating fish tank cleaner thinking it was Trump’s coronavirus ‘cure’ remembered as ‘kind and genuine’

Maybe you're gonna tell me it's actually the urban, liberal elite flocking to the TSC stores to scoop up horse wormer?

Doctor warns Ivermectin animal paste is dangerous for humans & doesn’t help COVID-19

If only a Bush dynasty family member were available to save us :runaway:

Help me Chamber o' Commerce!

Help me Chamber of Commerce!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I waited until I was 66, because based on the current recommendations it will be the only one I ever have to take. Based on family history and level of fitness/diet my risk was considerably below average

Like vaccination, it was another one of those cost/benefit analyses that I am free to make (at least so far)
    Well, Bill Murray and I have a similar meditation regimen:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sure he is, Kirk told him so...
    Man, am I powerful. Not even around a couple of days and you people are my puppets. If I could only do this with women.

What did I tell whom now? I did tell INGO to wash their hands, stop licking door knobs, stop snorting livestock deworming paste and get the vaccine, but who would listen?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So last night I did it. . . . I joined Twitter. There are a couple people I really wanted to follow.

So I start in with the vaccine mandate articles and responding tweets. Right out of the chute I came across one particular keyboard warriors Tweet. He proceeded to inform us George Washington mandated the vaccine for smallpox during the war, what was the difference?

What the ****. I only hope he is not homeschooling his children.

Just use it for following. Don't dare climb into the mud pits and argue with any of the pigs within.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you stepped on a rusty nail, would you get a tetanus shot? The shot is a vaccine. People die from the vaccine (not many, but in INGO absolutist terms, that disqualifies the efficacy of the vaccine).

It's interesting (to me) to view prior vaccination programs and the ongoing vaccination protocols in our society. Back in the 50's, we didn't have vaccines available for mumps, measles, chickenpox etc etc. I ended up getting them. I lived through it. So why did we produce vaccines? A Big Pharma/Govt conspiracy?

INGO has gotten to the point where many are advocating (fill in the blank) and promoting the latest fear conspiracy (SCOTUS has no balls) along with the Big Lie.

It's nonsense. It's not rational thinking.

For those interested, tetanus: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt16-tetanus.html
    This is exactly what I did! Got COVID-19 then I got vaccinated!

I did something right.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Uh... Yeah.

I take it you're not?

media-1.jpg
    Probably these guys.

I don't understand, you make a post saying you don't understand why Trump supporters aren't taking the vaccine even though he pushed their development and advocated taking them, implying the reason for your confusion is you think they're sycophantic robots who do everything they're fearless leader tells them, then follow up with links to a couple anecdotal stories that you feel prove they are sycophantic robots. Maybe some introspection in is order.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Jacob Sullum on requiring those recovered from Covid-19 to get vaccinated pointing out the distinction between legality and common sense

So a doctor saying the vaccine is “medically unnecessary” for this person isn’t enough. I understand courts decide things from a legal standpoint rather than a common sense standpoint, but it raises an important question. If we are told to follow the science, why not this science?

And as I’ve said all along, natural immunity is ignored in these mandates because it’s easier that way. It’s the “zero tolerance policy” of the pandemic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom