Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So a doctor saying the vaccine is “medically unnecessary” for this person isn’t enough. I understand courts decide things from a legal standpoint rather than a common sense standpoint, but it raises an important question. If we are told to follow the science, why not this science?

And as I’ve said all along, natural immunity is ignored in these mandates because it’s easier that way. It’s the “zero tolerance policy” of the pandemic.
    Standard for a prelim is very discretionary. The plaintiffs still get a hearing. See what the hearing brings.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Man, am I powerful. Not even around a couple of days and you people are my puppets. If I could only do this with women.

What did I tell whom now? I did tell INGO to wash their hands, stop licking door knobs, stop snorting livestock deworming paste and get the vaccine, but who would listen?
    Doubling down on retarded, eh?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't think the majority of the problem is the idea of a shot, or pride or ignorance of those against it. Even if we pretend that having it jammed down our throats by the man pretending to be president is acceptable, it is problematic. Yet multiple millions are spend daily trying to convince those who are choosing to wait for better alternatives.

It is a BAD PRODUCT. At best it does not work, it certainly is not safe, and we continue to find longer term problems. The media is choosing to silence the problems for profit. Ever since ripping off his best friend and partner, bill gates has sent products to market that were troublesome. Over the course of time, his people would find solutions and issue remedies and revised versions to try to overcome early release shortcomings.

Why are we still causing injury to people with version 1.0? Why is there not 2.0? or 2.6? This is assuming the injection has anything to to with the manufactured virus

I have said it before, if Quaker State put out a product that was as troublesome as this crap shot, people would quit buying it, every lawyer from the guy walking out of the Bar exam only one question away from failure to national legal firms, would be trying to get their piece of the lawsuit, and at least six of the bureaucrat agencies would be forcing a ban and a recall and fining the company.

I also don't understand how gates got a voice, authority and a financial interest in the health choices of US citizens and why fauci et al are not already living in the grey bar hotel. Maybe in a room overlooking a grave yard.

Last edited:

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    I can't understand how people don't see the parallels between this and 1930s Germany. It is uncanny.
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing! We went to the Holocaust Museum in DC last weekend with a school trip. I’m was proud to hear my son ask (privately) if I thought the vaccine mandate “conflict” would have us ending up wearing yellow stars of David or something? I assured him WE wouldn’t. At any cost. Period. He grinned and I winked at him. Raising him right!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Doubling down on retarded, eh?
    You can be as retarded as you want, Hatin. I do not care if you double your retardation or not.

However, those listening to Inshallah INGO are harming themselves with horse dewormer, snake oil and nonsense about politics. They deserve better rather than being lead by those that slept through 8th grade science classes.

The numbers are falling, vax rates are slowly rising, we'll get on top of this and soon have better vaccinations and treatments.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You can be as retarded as you want, Hatin. I do not care if you double your retardation or not.

However, those listening to Inshallah INGO are harming themselves with horse dewormer, snake oil and nonsense about politics. They deserve better rather than being lead by those that slept through 8th grade science classes.

The numbers are falling, vax rates are slowly rising, we'll get on top of this and soon have better vaccinations and treatments.
    Wow, this is grade school level stuff.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

It’s either trolling or mental disorder. I’m beginning to think mental disorder. You should consider speaking with a psychiatrist

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :rofl:

You don’t even see the irony in this. Oh well, we stopped taking you seriously long ago.
    Well, reality may be ironic, but I just see the reality of it. It is what is happening and I see a better future on Covid.

Criticism of .gov's handling of Covid are entirely valid, but the hyperbolic concern over the Covid vaccines and searching for magic like horse dewormers is unwarranted and approaching insane.

I know Inshallah INGO does not take me seriously. I get it. I tell people to be safe with guns and that means I am against "meye rrryyyeettts." I tell people about germ theory of diseases, about science, about hand washing and not locking door knobs and that means I am against "meye ryyyeeettts". It is all politics, I understand.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, reality may be ironic, but I just see the reality of it. It is what is happening and I see a better future on Covid.

Criticism of .gov's handling are entirely valid, but the hyperbolic concern over the Covid vaccines and searching for magic like horse dewormers is unwarranted and approaching insane.
    Yup, definitely retarded.

Is it horse dewormer when prescribed by a doctor for use in humans?

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yup, you’re definitely retarded.

Is it horse dewormer when prescribed by a doctor for use in humans?
    Yes, it is horse dewormer that the mouthbreathers are scarfing up in the Rural King and ingesting, making themselves sick. Have you not been reading the news? (well, maybe you haven't likely for the better).

The roundworm medication for humans is a parasite killer. That's what Campbell got the Nobel for, killing parasites. It is a variant of the horse dewormer. I know people want a pound of cure rather than take the ounce of prevention and will find any excuse not to do what doctors tell them, but horse dewormer is unproven and hyped because of politics.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes, it is horse dewormer that the mouthbreathers are scarfing up in the Rural King and ingesting, making themselves sick. Have you not been reading the news? (well, maybe you haven't likely for the better).

The roundworm medication for humans is a parasite killer. That's what Campbell got the Nobel for, killing parasites. It is a variant of the horse dewormer. I know people want a pound of cure rather than take the ounce of prevention and will find any excuse not to do what doctors tell them, but horse dewormer is unproven and hyped because of politics.
    We was starting to get somewhere, then you tripled down on retarded. You even say in the same paragraph that the human version isn’t horse dewormer.

Since we accomplished that, now can you tell me if any drugs have been successful in treatments outside of their intended purpose?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom