Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, you could read the article. It's behind a paywall on the Quartz India site, but Yahoo aggregated it.

Was there a particular part of that article that caught your eye? I didn’t see anything that either proves or disproves the vaccine.

One interesting tidbit was

“From the start of the pandemic to the end of September, fewer than 100 people died of Covid in Singapore.”

Then if you click the link that’s embedded in the article you posted, you get

“Only 0.2% of infected people have required ICU care and 0.1% have died — more than 65% of whom were either unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated.”

So from the beginning of the pandemic (unvaxxed) until September 2021 (85% vaxxed) there were less than 100 deaths from Covid 19, and of those 100, 35% were “fully vaxxed” and 65% were unvaxxed or “partially” vaxxed.

So an entire year of Covid with no vaccinations, and another 9 months with vaccinations, and 35% of the dead during the entire 2 years were fully vaxxed. That’s not good stats

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I’m still waiting for someone to show me the death rate of unvaccinated individuals, then show me the death rate of vaccinated individuals. Seems a lot of people made that claim when it was shown we had more deaths this year than last, but nobody wanted to provide any sort of evidence proving their theory correct.
    Yes, but where would trustworthy statistics be found?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The regular flu could do the same thing to someone immune compromised. Do they have a mandatory flu shot requirement?
    I believe so. From one of the stories I read, they require transplant recipients to be up to date on all immunizations. One could argue the flu shot or COVID shot aren't actually immunizations, but that proves my point that it's not black and white.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    E9E26F30-6444-4DFB-AC52-F90A53A5E36A.jpeg

Well, that went from “because of weather” pretty fast.

This is the type of rhetoric you get when you constantly run stories about “anti vax” and blame them for Covid. Now you’re a domestic terrorist if you leave your job because of the mandates. That’s how you create a society that is ok with arresting people who refuse vaccinations. I believe a certain era in history some country used similar rhetoric to attack certain groups they wished to exterminate.

Also.

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. Good! Walk out. Make them live without your labor. See who needs who more.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Saw on the news this morning that the airline industry has lost over 52 billion dollars this year. I really think they need to re-think their position on mandating vaccines and losing personnel over it.
    Some day perhaps the world will learn the terms of the deal.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Regarding the deaths being greater this year than last; the numbers for Indiana will likely not ring true for that as we are only at 6,033 for the year. Last year's total was 9,509.

Last year to date, we were at 3,843 and only a month into the largest spike in deaths; this year we are currently in a slow downward trend along with Covid ICU beds and Vents.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I used to say that
    when I was young
    and my heart was an open book.
    9606-Paul-Mccartney.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    View attachment 162765

Well, that went from “because of weather” pretty fast.

This is the type of rhetoric you get when you constantly run stories about “anti vax” and blame them for Covid. Now you’re a domestic terrorist if you leave your job because of the mandates. That’s how you create a society that is ok with arresting people who refuse vaccinations. I believe a certain era in history some country used similar rhetoric to attack certain groups they wished to exterminate.

Also.

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. Good! Walk out. Make them live without your labor. See who needs who more.

Fire enough people, and keep them from unemployment.. and you (he) might see "domestic terrorism".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom