Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This is pretty deep, but maybe the idea is to get people stirred up and provide Merrick Garland with some of those elusive white supremacists. Change the narrative from external, taliban terrorists, to those domestic ones that they really want to see, but have been hard to find. Gets Joe's failures off the news and on to something else.

Monica missiles.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Theres over 9000 sick and dead form the pandemic shot that if alive would disagree.
    For the sake of argument, let's go ahead and say an even 10,000 died from the vax out of 5 billion shots. That's 0.0002%. Wasn't the mantra that COVID isn't a big deal because the death rate was .2%?* That's three orders of magnitude more insignificant.

* Note that number changed based on who you talked to, but it was always within an order of magnitude.

There's over four million people dead from COVID that would, in hindsight w/ availability, take a vaccine.

this is why humans are bad at risk assessment.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So if you are vaccinated, you can still catch the virus, you can still transmit the virus, you can still die from virus. The ONLY benefit to getting the vaccine is a probable reduction in your symptoms. But that's not even guaranteed, people fully vaccinated have and can die from COVID.

So, why all the hysterics and panic from the usual places? Seems to be more about power and control, then public health.

I'm an adult, I'll take my risks, whether that's getting a vaccine we don't know the long term effects of, or going un-vaccinated and taking my changes with catching the virus.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I support your right to NOT get the vaccine.

I also support the right of employers to send you packing.

I think it's hysterical the very people ranting about vaccines not working are overrunning the hospitals...
    (Not hysterical in a funny way)

The same people that didn't want comprehensive health insurance are the very ones headed to the hospitals in droves...

There is a simple solution,
    Show up with COVID and no vaccine (excepting children that vaccines are aren't approved for),
    Then get a dose of trump approved parasite medication and send them home with the phone numbers of funeral homes.

It's called triage, save the ones you can, the rest left to nature.
    Do you support the right of OSHA to force vaccination/testing on employees?

Linking the unvaccinated solely to Trump is not a justified conclusion based on the evidence so making a decision on treatment based off that conclusion is not supportable no matter how simple.

Triage means everyone gets treated based on need. If the vaccine is effective as advertised, there shod be plenty of room all to get healthcare.

Should we apply this logic to all vaccinws or is there something special about this one?

Flu, shingles....

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Needs to be posted again.
    The science deniers and those brainwashed by China, Russia and conspiracy theorists won't do any actual research and can't understand the results of actual research.

You can't fix stupid, but nature is fixing some of them...
    Darwinism in action.
    What about those who are relying on advice of a doctor they have seen for 20 years and been right all that time? Once I find a good mechanic there is inertia to change, same with a doctor.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    For the sake of argument, let's go ahead and say an even 10,000 died from the vax out of 5 billion shots. That's 0.0002%. Wasn't the mantra that COVID isn't a big deal because the death rate was .2%?* That's three orders of magnitude more insignificant.

* Note that number changed based on who you talked to, but it was always within an order of magnitude.

There's over four million people dead from COVID that would, in hindsight w/ availability, take a vaccine.

this is why humans are bad at risk assessment.

5 billion shots doesn't equal 5 billion people injected...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Right. But every employee of IU Health is not a nurse.

I would be interested to know how many employees if IU health are directly healthier workers, not accountants, purchasers etc.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You can't fix stupid, but nature is fixing some of them...
    Darwinism in action.

Like your kerosene bottle and lighter recommendation for home defense?

0lH0jzE.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So if you are vaccinated, you can still catch the virus, you can still transmit the virus, you can still die from virus. The ONLY benefit to getting the vaccine is a probable reduction in your symptoms. But that's not even guaranteed, people fully vaccinated have and can die from COVID.

So, why all the hysterics and panic from the usual places? Seems to be more about power and control, then public health.

I'm an adult, I'll take my risks, whether that's getting a vaccine we don't know the long term effects of, or going un-vaccinated and taking my changes with catching the virus.
    I thought that was the way many vaccines worked, reduction in severity of symptoms. Choosing the benefits vs the possible side effects is a choice we make with pretty much all medications. The real decider for me with this one is the side effects are more unknown.

Who am I kidding....my wife was the real decider.

We got mild cases of COVID-19 then she wanted us to get vaccinated. From what I read getting vaccinated after having it was the best option for us I'd we were going to get vaccinated and I fear side effects of her more than the vaccine.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How many would be dead if Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine, and Ivermectin weren’t suppressed?
    eh, About 3.5 million. Still a far cry from the claimed number of 9000 vax deaths.

and who said don't drink your orange juice or milk? :dunno:

and wouldn't it be better to NOT need ivermectin?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A multinational defense contractor, and a pair of clowns are trying to flog the common people into following their commandments, and they wonder why we laugh at them.
    Anything to ad to the conversation or just personal attacks? Can't dispute the numbers? :dunno:

At least Kut was smart about his trolling, rather than just playground taunts.

Edit: even i got to say JH is trying to pickup the the can of Colt 45 that Billy Dee Williams left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom