Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like your kerosene bottle and lighter recommendation for home defense?

0lH0jzE.jpg

Seems to be the go to strategy for these folks...

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.22.36 PM.png

Makes you wonder.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I see we have an inability to distinguish causation from correlation...a misunderstanding of how VAERS works and a selective outrage about low-risk activities.
    Don't tell me, tell the over 9000 that died and their families about its low risk that the left want to force on everyone. And how do you prove its safe because its only killed so many?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's anecdotal, but i know many either people that died, spent weeks in the hospital, or suffered long term effects long term effects from COVID.

I've yet to hear anyone tell me anything worse than a weekend on the couch feeling crappy from a vax; and as we all know the vax club is like crossfit: "First rule of cross fit is to always talk about crossfit."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's anecdotal, but i know many either people that died, spent weeks in the hospital, or suffered long term effects long term effects from COVID.

I've yet to hear anyone tell me anything worse than a weekend on the couch feeling crappy from a vax; and as we all know the vax club is like crossfit: "First rule of cross fit is to always talk about crossfit."

What does this have to do with the president threatening governors that he will "GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY" in the event they don't bow down to his mandates to force vaccinations?

There's a thread for discussing the merits of the covid vaccine, this thread is regarding the mandates.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What does this have to do with the president threatening governors that he will "GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY" in the event they don't bow down to his mandates to force vaccinations?
    Nothing. Just like the last 10 pages of this thread.

Except for JH (Maybe another few), we all agree Biden's SO is utter horse****.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The point still stands. Just because it is approved does not make it right for everyone. The government forcing it on us by proxy of private businesses is draconian and antithetical to freedom. Even if it is “safe and effective,” they’ve done a horrible job of selling it as such and by them forcing it on people just to interact in society only reinforces that it is not what they say it is. I know more people who have died from the vaccine or have received horrendous side effects than who’ve suffered similar from the virus.

I know it’s anecdotal and I don’t give a ****. The numbers are for ****, the studies are for ****, the announcements are for **** and the measures are for ****. My instincts tell me this stinks to high heaven, and frankly, at this point, if I die in bed hooked up to a ventilator (I won’t) then I earned it. Or if I die on my feet in a pile of brass (more likely) with Joe Biden himself stumbling toward me with a syringe full of Fauci-Juice (not likely at all) then I will have lived a good life and gone out standing up for something. More than I can say for some cucked-up nancies around here.
    I agree with you! I am 100% in favor of people making that decision for themselves, or under consultation of their doctor. I've done what I can to contribute to the manufacture of safe, effective vaccines - for those who choose to take them. Personally, I find the data about convalescent immunity pretty compelling, and completely understand anyone who is fine with their own, post-Covid immunity. Further, I am 100% fine with people who have made an informed decision regarding their own, personal risk assessment (based on known Covid risk factors), and have decided that they are low enough risk not to need the vaccine. (This is the same decision I make regarding the annual flu vaccine.)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That's the problem, there will always be a percentage that will have an adverse reaction to anything including this vaccine. So far the vax seems statistically safe but there will always be those that have issues. It should be a persons choice to take that risk. For a lot of age groups catching covid is statistically safe too.
    This, I completely agree with! Everyone should be free to make that decision for themselves. Government has no authority to compel that decision.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    This is specious. The same organization whose directives you already have such slavish devotion to has already said the viral load of vaccinated people with a breakthrough infection is equal to or greater than that of an unvaccinated case with similar levels found in the nasopharynx

EVERYBODY is a potential 'Typhoid Mary' regardless of their vaccination status, and masking is of no proven benefit in preventing transmission and social distancing within a contained space with limited air circulation provides little protection

Thus, the employer doesn't really want to protect anything but his own ass and prevent the twitter mob from coming for him due to refusal to toe the line
    Typhoid Mary is a straw man of considerable magnitude: for one, she spread a bacterial, not a viral, disease; for another, she knowingly exposed others to her bacterial disease. Where people are empirically sick and symptomatic with Covid, government action to quarantine such a person is justifiable. But we're talking about universal action regardless of infection status. Thus far, as far as I'm aware, there still remains no evidence that non-symptomatic people represent a risk of spreading Covid.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    For the sake of argument, let's go ahead and say an even 10,000 died from the vax out of 5 billion shots. That's 0.0002%. Wasn't the mantra that COVID isn't a big deal because the death rate was .2%?* That's three orders of magnitude more insignificant.

* Note that number changed based on who you talked to, but it was always within an order of magnitude.

There's over four million people dead from COVID that would, in hindsight w/ availability, take a vaccine.

this is why humans are bad at risk assessment.
    2019 there was 170 million flu shots with around 178 dying. So far 178 million covid shots in the US with over 9000 that the CDC confirms, speculate its higher. Heres another stat, .06% died from covid which probably means less than half of that. Thats like living in a small town of 1650 people in IN. One person dies from covid......only one. The town and school are shut down, all business shut down, masks that don't work are mandated....and then a "pandemic" shot is forced mandated to be takin or you lose your job. We can play both sides if this if you want. The simple answer those who want to take the risk of the vax can have it, but no way in hell should it be forced to be takin or else. So how many people have to die for it to be safe....this is the question eluding you, if you knew your loved one, that would die from the vaccine, would you sacrifice them for the greater good of the state? Would you mandate and hold them down to take it for the good of the state? Somehow I think you missed this, I'm not against the vax or people taking it from their own free will. I'm for freedom to chose.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Reading your posts leads me to believe that your a guy with an above average intellect. So this is pretty weak sauce for someone like you.

If you think listing out ingredients of a chemical cocktail and declaring that "see none of these things are harmful" then there would be no need for clinical drug trials and no drugs would ever lose approval due to adverse reactions, because we know what the ingredients are.

Weak, man, weak.
    Holy Moving Goalposts, Batman!

Your claim: the vaccine is "poison". My response: here are the ingredients; none is a poison. You bear the burden to prove which, if any, if these ingredients is a "poison".

We aren't talking about what may or may not be "harmful" (which is generally a function of dose, with just about any drug substance). You said "poison". Show us the poison.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Now do the ingredient list for DengVax and expound on how it was safe and effective since none of the ingredients in isolation were deleterious

And then maybe mention how long it was in use before the effects of concern became apparent :rolleyes:
    Those who claim that the above ingredients represent (or include) a "poison" bear the burden of proof here.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Like Ivermectin? Hmmm....
    If your interested here is one article among many. ( with plenty of links )
    I believe if you follow the money, the reason(s) become clear.
    I'm pretty well on record at INGO being in support of every therapeutic and vaccine that helps deal with Covid - and being against the polticization of the same, including HCQ, Ivermectin, and vaccines.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Needs to be posted again.
    The science deniers and those brainwashed by China, Russia and conspiracy theorists won't do any actual research and can't understand the results of actual research.

You can't fix stupid, but nature is fixing some of them...
    Darwinism in action.
    C'mon,y'all... when an issue even drives me and Jeep to agree - really, it ought to make you think. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom