Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    However, the vaccines are important, and overwhelmingly safe, tool to get past this pandemic.
    How can you say that with a straight face when the best data we have (Israel and UK) show that the vaccinated have a higher rate of new infections in select age groups, mainly those that are most at risk in the first place.

from NHS as of first week September

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    2019 there was 170 million flu shots with around 178 dying. So far 178 million covid shots in the US with over 9000 that the CDC confirms, speculate its higher. Heres another stat, .06% died from covid which probably means less than half of that. Thats like living in a small town of 1650 people in IN. One person dies from covid......only one. The town and school are shut down, all business shut down, masks that don't work are mandated....and then a "pandemic" shot is forced mandated to be takin or you lose your job. We can play both sides if this if you want. The simple answer those who want to take the risk of the vax can have it, but no way in hell should it be forced to be takin or else. So how many people have to die for it to be safe....this is the question eluding you, if you knew your loved one, that would die from the vaccine, would you sacrifice them for the greater good of the state? Would you mandate and hold them down to take it for the good of the state? Somehow I think you missed this, I'm not against the vax or people taking it from their own free will. I'm for freedom to chose.

As I read this, my mind meandered to the Drake equation and your ability to posit that no life exists anywhere in the universe, including Earth. :)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How can you say that with a straight face when the best data we have (Israel and UK) show that the vaccinated have a higher rate of new infections in select age groups, mainly those that are most at risk in the first place.

from NHS as of first week September

I guess you missed the prior replies on the 79% of the Israel population having been vaccinated. Almost 9 MILLION people in Israel. Your "60%" quote is around 300 people. Versus 7 MILLION vaccinated.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I assume you're relying on VAERS data for that number?

That's not how VAERS works. Reports of adverse events does not prove causation, or even correlation. Anyone can report literally anything.
    Its from the CDC and yes I believe it was from VAERS. So do I take it you do not believe the vaccine has not killed anyone and is perfectly safe?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Holy Moving Goalposts, Batman!

Your claim: the vaccine is "poison". My response: here are the ingredients; none is a poison. You bear the burden to prove which, if any, if these ingredients is a "poison".

We aren't talking about what may or may not be "harmful" (which is generally a function of dose, with just about any drug substance). You said "poison". Show us the poison.
    I think you're confused. Feel free to find and quote the post where I claimed it was poison.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Are you certain it was 300 nurses?

Sorry, even as an employee, I don't know how many were nurses, but with the hubub I hear on employee channels, I would say a majority. Also, they gave two more weeks as a temp suspension to give people more time. My guess is quite a few will still refuse the jab and when it's said and done, I bet the number of nurses is greater than 300.

That was a horrid article, as I expect from Fox. The vaccinated can spread the virus as easily or more easily than the unvaxxed, so what's the point again? Anyone saying it's to protect patients is lying out their a$$. I'm betting when we look at the financials of companies pushing mandates in the coming quarters we'll see some government cheddar that explains a lot of this :poop:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think you're confused. Feel free to find and quote the post where I claimed it was poison.
    You do realize that you can backlink through the quoted posts, right? The origin of this discussion is the claim that the vaccine is "poison". You jumped into that discussion. In fact, you said that I could not, with confidence, claim that the vaccine was not "poison".

Do you really need me to post receipts? Because they're there; right up-thread.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ah, it seems you want to play games. Not interested.

wargames.gif

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yes, but I notice you sidestepped the comment about widespread use on humans.

I think this guys might have a stronger grasp on this topic than you do.

"The inventor of mRNA vaccines said 'the government is not being transparent about the risks' of the COVID-19 vaccine after YouTube deleted a video where he discussed potential risks for young adults and teens.

Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology that's now being used in the COVID-19 vaccine, told Fox's Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night that there isn't enough data about the risks for these age groups and doesn't believe they should be forced to get vaccinated"
    Dr. Robert Malone has a conscience

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    "Siri, show me what a straw man argument looks like."

:rolleyes:
    ???? Not arguing with you, guess I was curious since you seemed to defend the vaccines by stating what you said....was looking to see if my thinking was wrong. Instead I get deflection? I'll be honest, until recently I have never heard of a straw man, and have yet to inquire about it, and doubt I will. I don't have Siri by the way.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I guess you missed the prior replies on the 79% of the Israel population having been vaccinated. Almost 9 MILLION people in Israel. Your "60%" quote is around 300 people. Versus 7 MILLION vaccinated.
    Kinda like the CNN bit of the vaccine makes it 25 times less likely that you will have adverse outcomes.
    The original rate of adverse outcomes is like 99.98% and the vax brings it to 99.99%

but it’s 25 times more effective

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You do realize that you can backlink through the quoted posts, right? The origin of this discussion is the claim that the vaccine is "poison". You jumped into that discussion. In fact, you said that I could not, with confidence, claim that the vaccine was not "poison".

Do you really need me to post receipts? Because they're there; right up-thread.
    Hypocrisy: bitching at people for moving goalposts while moving goalposts. You claimed I said it was poison, and when I challenged you, you won't admit I didn't say it, but now claim it's what I meant because I had to audacity to disagree with you're assertion that you know the jab was safe, an assertion which was your response to another poster who claimed it was government poison, or some such.

So yeah, I need you to show the receipts demonstrating that I said it was poison otherwise it's you moving the goalposts. You're smarter than this, admit your mistake.

The point I WAS making is that you don't have evidence to claim the jab is safe. You can't rattle off a list of ingredients as proof, which I addressed to you upthread. The clinical trials were a joke, it's not been in use long enough for long term problems to manifest, there seems to be a disproportionate number of adverse effects with these when compared to common vaccines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom