Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I support your right to NOT get the vaccine.

I also support the right of employers to send you packing.

I think it's hysterical the very people ranting about vaccines not working are overrunning the hospitals...
    (Not hysterical in a funny way)

The same people that didn't want comprehensive health insurance are the very ones headed to the hospitals in droves...

There is a simple solution,
    Show up with COVID and no vaccine (excepting children that vaccines are aren't approved for),
    Then get a dose of trump approved parasite medication and send them home with the phone numbers of funeral homes.

It's called triage, save the ones you can, the rest left to nature.
    Yawn. Nobody is "overruning hospitals". It's been 18 months, find another lie.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I think it's hysterical the very people ranting about vaccines not working are overrunning the hospitals...

The same people that didn't want comprehensive health insurance are the very ones headed to the hospitals in droves...

Show up with COVID and no vaccine (excepting children that vaccines are aren't approved for),
    Then get a dose of trump approved parasite medication and send them home with the phone numbers of funeral homes.

Your dry cleaning is ready for pickup. We're open till 5pm.
    i.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    According to your other posts, if it wasn't for the unvaccinated there would be almost no one left to save

There seems to be a vindictive statistical disconnect there

How 'bout we go with 'We're in the middle of a 'deadly pandemic', **** the people in need of elective procedures. Send them home with a dose of Tylenol and the number of a Chiropractor'

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside

There would be more room in the hospitals if we kicked out all of the fat people, smokers, heavy drinkers, drug addicts....etc.

They made their choices right?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Once again JH doesn't disappoint with the mindless drivel and BS with nothing to back any of it up
    If intellect was money, I bought his for the amount he displays, and sold it for the amount he thinks he does, I wouldn't need to worry about workplace vaccine mandates.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

But your lord high obama said that healthcare was a human right.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So then...extending this logic all the way out, Biden voters only get to keep their double barrel shotguns and must turn everything else in. Those that didn't vote for the pos get to keep what we want.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You do realize that the ingredient lists are available, right? Here's the Pfizer vaccine:

"WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) AND
    THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
    COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
    include the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-
    6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-
    ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol),
    potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium
    phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose."

Which of those ingredients is the "poison"?

There is ample clinical data regarding the safety of these vaccines. There is significant pharmacovigilance data to support their safety.

I showed mine; you show me yours.

CG21D2x.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Biden and those who are helping him set policy need to go straight to pasture.

Workplace safety my ass. if this goes through, will allow another more than mandatory vaccinations to be decreed in the name of workplace safety.

I wish Congress would get in a big pile and start yelling "they took our jobs!" at all these alphabet agencies setting policy.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill

This level of stupidity is unbelievable on INGO.
    Who is this really? Howard Stern? Jimmy Kimmel? Racheal Maddow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom