• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I know! Just click the ruby slippers together and be done with it. I don't know why they don't just load the rest of the pmags in a uhaul and go! All this "we have employees and logistics to consider" is anti gun and we should boycott them. Mainly boycott the 20 round 7.62 pmags ok? Don't buy any of those or you are a 2A traitor too. I'm gonna call around looking for some just to make sure you guys didn't buy them....

bbsquatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    ALbany
    I don't believe Magpul is actually leaving Colorado and don't think they had any plans to. This wouldn't be such a big deal had they not made it a big deal by their grandstanding. And it's not the first time their ethics have been called into question.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't believe Magpul is actually leaving Colorado and don't think they had any plans to. This wouldn't be such a big deal had they not made it a big deal by their grandstanding. And it's not the first time their ethics have been called into question.

My gut says they honestly were ready to leave. They probably found it was harder than they expected to get other locations to bow down and give them tax abatementsand and other incentives to make it worth moving. Now that the tide is turning thanks to recalls I suspect they are now trying to save face and find a way to stay since the state is no longer as hostile.

This is will be interesting.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I'm just glad we hold everyone to the same standards. Ill never go to a doctor that stays in a state where Obamacare is installed. Ill never eat food grown by a farmer thst stays in a state that doesn't allow raw milk. I can't abide their questionable ethics.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm just glad we hold everyone to the same standards. Ill never go to a doctor that stays in a state where Obamacare is installed. Ill never eat food grown by a farmer thst stays in a state that doesn't allow raw milk. I can't abide their questionable ethics.
    It's not really a big deal. However, the question is posed to the many here who were pushing to boycott firearms manufacturers who refused to move out of gun ban states, "Will you now boycott Magpul like you boycotted others?" I believe that most of them could not put their money where their mouths were.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    It's not really a big deal. However, the question is posed to the many here who were pushing to boycott firearms manufacturers who refused to move out of gun ban states, "Will you now boycott Magpul like you boycotted others?" I believe that most of them could not put their money where their mouths were.

Yeah. The irony is that some of those people have no problem shopping at gun stores that prohibit carry. /sigh.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I cry foul! FOUL!

Since the Beard is no longer with Magpul, you may no longer use his image or mystique as part of your Magpul mockery!

1 November 2013 Mocking.

November 1st, tactical bearded fan boys!

By all that is hip and cool . . . and tactical, why hasn't Magpul left?

Bust 'em!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It must be the first of the month.

I am no longer offended by the tactical beard comments. First day of fall each year I let my circle beard fill in to include my face cheeks. Until the first day of spring, that is. The circle beard returns when I again shave my face cheeks when spring springs.

My butt cheeks never get trimmed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It must be the first of the month.

I am no longer offended by the tactical beard comments. First day of fall each year I let my circle beard fill in to include my face cheeks. Until the first day of spring, that is. The circle beard returns when I again shave my face cheeks when spring springs.

My butt cheeks never get trimmed.
    LMAO and slowly backing away :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I kind of prefer Captain Twirly Gun.

Did you hear about me dedicating a few twirls of my inert orange replica of a Glock to you?

Top Bottom