• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Captain flippy gun should only use his powers for good.

Captain Flippy Gun deserves respect, please capitalize his new name.

My goal is to befriend Captain Flippy Gun and form an alliance against bad gun handling. We will have an epic battle against the forces of Position Cul, facial hair and the flippy gun horde.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm starting a new trend involving tactical nose hair. Who's in?

FadedCalicoJack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    I'm in. I'm sad to see them not move, I have a buddy that is a rep for them. They had several locations that they were looking at, one of which was Scottsburg, IN.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Your evil knows no bounds.

I've studied with masters, both Subject of the Crown such as yourself, as well as real people.

Captain flippy gun should only use his powers for good.

Oh, I should. I acknowledge that I should.
    However, I lack the ability.

Captain Flippy Gun deserves respect, please capitalize his new name.

My goal is to befriend Captain Flippy Gun and form an alliance against bad gun handling. We will have an epic battle against the forces of Position Cul, facial hair and the flippy gun horde.

Please, please. Captain TWIRLY Gun only engages in bad handling of completely inert pieces of plastic that are 100% incapable of firing a projectile. Well, I suppose I could have someone toss a loaded round my direction and then smack it like a la a ping pong paddle, I suppose. It might go somewhere. Maybe.

So...now that you're wound up, what do you do to unwind?

Pirouette? :D

Hush, you!

I'm starting a new trend involving tactical nose hair. Who's in?

I don't think I'm old enough for that yet.

RichFitz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    We have stated just two things about the move.

1. We are moving.
    2. We are not discussing details on any possible locations until details are finalized.

That is the way we do things and those with experience in moving companies of our size with over a decade of infer structure will understand something like this takes more than a few months.

To address the 30 days comment our exact statement was we would start moving magazine production out of colorado in 30 days which we successfully did.

Richard Fitzpatrick,
    President/Founder -Magpul Industries Corp

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    We have stated just two things about the move.

1. We are moving.
    2. We are not discussing details on any possible locations until details are finalized.

That is the way we do things and those with experience in moving companies of our size with over a decade of infer structure will understand something like this takes more than a few months.

To address the 30 days comment our exact statement was we would start moving magazine production out of colorado in 30 days which we successfully did.

Richard Fitzpatrick,
    President/Founder -Magpul Industries Corp

So assuming you are real what you are saying is that either:

A: This was all just a show to make money off gun owners, and are just pumping out products to sell to the silly gun buyers who believed your Wolf in Sheeps clothing speech about standing up for gun rights. Because at the moment this is what you are still doing. Still paying taxes to the very gun right infringers you railed against.

B: Are so inept that you dont know how to move a company. Do you remember a team called the Baltimore Colts? They moved a whole football team and all equipment over night. There are many examples of businesses moving to follow. Instead you just keep pumping out products and making money off the people who believed you. its not a hard concept to grasp. Pick any gun friendly state, Pick anyone one of the dozen abandoned or closed factories in them, Turn the machines Off. Call Mayflower Moving and tell them you want the Colts Special, Move to said state.

Gun Owners have put up with the secrecy and bs your company has been spitting out. Its time to man up and put your money where your mouth is. You made you move about the 2nd amendment openly, publicly and loudly. So why all the secret squirrel ninja actions now.

Here you are I did the work for you. Here are the Gun Friendliest states in the Union All of which have lots of empty factories and warehouses:

INDIANA: Move here and I Offer my services moving and providing security free of charge:
    Alaska

Aizona

Florida

Idaho

Kentucky

Montana

New Mexico

Texas

Utah

Wyoming

The sad fact is that you and your company are just a snake in the grass, You dont care about the 2nd Amendment You Just wanna make money. Gun owners are dying and being seriously injured in droves in states that persecute lawful gun owners. They are suffering because Companies Like yours and People like you just use the 2nd Amendment as a foothold to make more money. You dont really care about it. Instead of inspiring others to fight for the rights guaranteed by our constitution you just pretend you are making a stance. Of course the stance is all smoke and mirrors, but you know there are enough stupid people out there to believe it.

Until your company puts its money where its mouth is I openly refuse to buy a single magpul product. I would rather buy from a company that isnt taking a stand than to buy from a company who's stand is nothing but a farce.

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    So assuming you are real what you are saying is that either:

A: This was all just a show to make money off gun owners, and are just pumping out products to sell to the silly gun buyers who believed your Wolf in Sheeps clothing speech about standing up for gun rights. Because at the moment this is what you are still doing. Still paying taxes to the very gun right infringers you railed against.

B: Are so inept that you dont know how to move a company. Do you remember a team called the Baltimore Colts? They moved a whole football team and all equipment over night. There are many examples of businesses moving to follow. Instead you just keep pumping out products and making money off the people who believed you. its not a hard concept to grasp. Pick any gun friendly state, Pick anyone one of the dozen abandoned or closed factories in them, Turn the machines Off. Call Mayflower Moving and tell them you want the Colts Special, Move to said state.

Gun Owners have put up with the secrecy and bs your company has been spitting out. Its time to man up and put your money where your mouth is. You made you move about the 2nd amendment openly, publicly and loudly. So why all the secret squirrel ninja actions now.

Here you are I did the work for you. Here are the Gun Friendliest states in the Union All of which have lots of empty factories and warehouses:

INDIANA: Move here and I Offer my services moving and providing security free of charge:
    Alaska

Aizona

Florida

Idaho

Kentucky

Montana

New Mexico

Texas

Utah

Wyoming

The sad fact is that you and your company are just a snake in the grass, You dont care about the 2nd Amendment You Just wanna make money. Gun owners are dying and being seriously injured in droves in states that persecute lawful gun owners. They are suffering because Companies Like yours and People like you just use the 2nd Amendment as a foothold to make more money. You dont really care about it. Instead of inspiring others to fight for the rights guaranteed by our constitution you just pretend you are making a stance. Of course the stance is all smoke and mirrors, but you know there are enough stupid people out there to believe it.

Until your company puts its money where its mouth is I openly refuse to buy a single magpul product.

so you think the Baltimore colts move to Indianapolis in a day? Lol, that's hilarious.

March 2, 1983 the league gave the Irsays permission to begin negotiations to move the franchise. A little over a year later, March 29, 1984 the Colts left Baltimore for Indy. There were 7 other cities that needed to be vetted. How many customer orders needed to be filled during their move? Oh yeah, none.

the logistics of moving a business is a huge undertaking.

Its your money and you should spend it where you want, on what you want, when you want for whatever reasons you determine. I just don't understand the visceral tone in this and other posts.

I for for one prefer that businesses make their first priority making a profit, not politics even when the particular issue is important to me. Magpul has an opportunity to be a positive voice for the 2nd but they're not going to be able to do that if they botch a move and can't produce their product at least at their current level of profitability.

Last edited:

RichFitz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    SaintsNSinners-

To put things in context, it takes us over 6 months to vet out a vendor to run a single new product run.

To move a company that designs, tests, manufactures, distributes and supports it own products with over 200 employees and a decade of built up infrastructure within a year is moving at a very accelerated pace.

Talking about possible locations only puts us at a disadvantage in negotiations with potential state governments. This is why we stated the two points when the process was started when the law was passed.

Richard Fitzpatrick
    President/CEO -Magpul Industries Corp.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    SaintsNSinners-

To put things in context, it takes us over 6 months to vet out a vendor to run a single new product run.

To move a company that designs, tests, manufactures, distributes and supports it own products with over 200 employees and a decade of built up infrastructure within a year is moving at a very accelerated pace.

Talking about possible locations only puts us at a disadvantage in negotiations with potential state governments. This is why we stated the two points when the process was started when the law was passed.

Richard Fitzpatrick

Oh I see so its not really about gun rights its about money, tax breaks and basically finding some poor state to bail you out.. You want to see who will give you more money. Thats pretty pathetic and sad really. Just reaffirms my stance on your products. What is your OTD cost of a P-mag? 30 cents. You sell plastic. 6 months to vet someone to make some plastic.

The Balitmore Colts were in Baltimore for what 30 years and they successfully moved over night. Lets see there is the whole team, Teams equipment (therapy, Training, furniture, pads, cleats,Office equipment, The Owners equipment, Front Office equipment, Marketing, Sales, Design, Customer Service..... All that junk was moved overnight. How many support staff do you suppose an NFL team has? I bet they have more employees.

They had food vendors, clothing and merchandise vendors,

Your move is even easier. How many gun owners are there in the US? Operation Magpul : Help us move. Every gun owner between your location and destination would be foaming at the mouth to help out. How many gun owners do you think might me Owner Operators or Run trucking companies? I bet lots.

Once again we can see your supposed stand was just smoke and mirrors. I bet the profits you make quarterly are more than enough to move your company temporarily to New Mexico. Thats not to far a drive and its gun friendly. Im sure New Mexico would love to have your company there even if it was only for a little while, But nope You stay in anti-gun Colorado and sell plastic parts to LEO's and .Gov agencies that love to infringe on lawful gun ownership, all the while paying what I assume is a trivial amount of tax to the very government who's infringement caused your supposed move.

Magpul Breaks Bad, Continues Sales to LEOs in Ban States | The Truth About Guns

Once again Magpul is just a snake in the grass.

Supposedly you are a veteran like me so I will just Leave this Here:

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Sefless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    SaintsNSinners-

Richard Fitzpatrick

I hear ya!
    We moved a molding/extrusion shop several years ago and it took us a few months to do it and several more to get things rolling up to speed. And we moved 28 miles, in the same state, an into a building the company already owned. But these whiners have no idea what it takes to move such an operation. So here's a few considerations................
    1. What state?
    2. What are the taxes?
    3. Where's a suitable building?
    4. Do you move the heavy equipment or take a loss selling it and purchase new?
    5. What about the loyal employees? Ask them to come along or let them go? Pay them severance?
    6. Hire new inexperienced people and spend time training?
    7. Install overhead cranes to handle the molds?
    8. Install cooling for the machines?
    9. Install racks for the skids of material?
    10. Rewire the building for machinery?
    11. Set up a tooling area for molds if you build and repair in house? Or find another mold maker locally?
    12. Offices, docks, maintenance area?
    I guess you're supposed to do all of this ASAP to keep all the whiners happy. The same ones who will whine while you're moving because your production is down and they can't get your products. And then they'll whine if your prices go up so you can recoup some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars you spent moving.
    I wonder if they would uproot their family, take their kids out of school, leave family and friends behind, sell their house, find another house, find another job, and go to another state if Indiana banned 30 round mags?

Top Bottom