KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If it is who we were watching yes. He went on a run. But he did it with some style.
    That’s fine. We would like that he would stretch it out a bit and let more members see who/what he is but no rules were actually broken here.
    I think the best way to describe how the staff handles such issues is, "We eyeball it." That's all I can do since I broke my Magic-8 Ball.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn't check out his posts as I generally don't care all that much. But I knew something was going on when I hit the New Posts button and almost the entire page showed him as the last post.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone made a nice little overnight run around the board with what looks to be a number of one liners and stopped right at 50. Says they joined in 2018 though.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn't notice until I went into the accessories subforum. I noticed there were a ton of postings in the subforum that normally only has one or two a night and looked to the right to see every single one was bumped by the same member... :facepalm:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I didn't notice until I went into the accessories subforum. I noticed there were a ton of postings in the subforum that normally only has one or two a night and looked to the right to see every single one was bumped by the same member... :facepalm:
    Holy crapper... I'd say so... sheesh... I hope he got what he was after. That takes some doing... It is tax season. Maybe he got his tax check? :popcorn: :n00b:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep, and all those posts were one or two minutes apart, so he was definitely on a mission. Look in the General Firearms Discussion and the Long Guns sub forums and you'll basically see the same thing at the same frenetic pace.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It's pretty obvious. Not hard to spot.
    Not really. Vague comments about who what where. Guess you have to be a "Cool Kat" to deserve the info. Original Poster about him could have given a specific example or two. Common courtesy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom