• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not really. Vague comments about who what where. Guess you have to be a "Cool Kat" to deserve the info. Original Poster about him could have given a specific example or two. Common courtesy.
    Relax. Nothing to get all worked up about. Geez.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This caught the attention of our roaming mid-shift Mod in the wee-hours. One report at that point. Another came in closer to time for the day shift to be out of bed.

The report button is our friend. This may be a shock, but the staff doesn't see everything. The report button is also used for issues with the site (needs the attention of texkev) or just general concerns. This works much better than a PM to a Mod since we may not see it for hours. I'm not sure how long the "Staff On-line" thingy stays lit up after we are gone.

There seems to be a stigma to hitting the report button. It's not like you're swearing out an affidavit. If it turns out to be nothing we'll hit the resolved button (usually after a discussion by the Mod Squad) and go on with our days.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not really. Vague comments about who what where. Guess you have to be a "Cool Kat" to deserve the info. Original Poster about him could have given a specific example or two. Common courtesy.
    They've asked a number of times that people not call out other people on the open forum for this. At least not before the mods have looked at it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You could literally open almost any subforum and see 10+ posts all by the same person within minutes of each other and pretty much figure it out. I saw it before even coming to this thread. :dunno:

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They've asked a number of times that people not call out other people on the open forum for this. At least not before the mods have looked at it.
    That's why I posted certain sub forums so other members could check them out and see for themselves without naming names.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Then what's the point of posting crap on here? And why wasn't this your first comment to me? Like I said above:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom