Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not saying you did anything wrong, Sir. He totally owns the melt down.

We as members need to talk people off the ledge rather than push them off. The guy was doing OK until a member laid into him.

Duck made a joke that he did not understand and he questioned it. This is what happened.
    I think you're off-base, Tom. Hell, I posted a 'Bye Felicia' gif and I don't even make your list of bad guys who pushed him off the ledge? Mxwellhse tried very nicely to explain how things work. He's the good guy here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Let’s face it, when you announce that you are going to run you’re 50 right there in that thread, it just isn’t going to work out for you.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I think you're off-base, Tom. Hell, I posted a 'Bye Felicia' gif and I don't even make your list of bad guys who pushed him off the ledge? Mxwellhse tried very nicely to explain how things work. He's the good guy here.

It's not even about good guy/bad guy here. If somebody thinks I'm out of line about something, all anyone has to do is say something and we'll work it out. Some of you guys are literally my neighbors. I don't want to go poking people in the eye, carrying grudges, or harbor ill will.

Next time it happens (because it absolutely will... it just does) nip it in the bud where it lives and we're good.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Do me a favor Snap, please.

Read this page and tell me this is the posting pattern of a runner. Aside from the meltdown post, tell me which posts were not quality.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/bmiller07.html

ETA You posted bye after he was shootered, so it probably didn't contribute to his meltdown. That is why I did not quote it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Do me a favor Snap, please.

Read this page and tell me this is the posting pattern of a runner. Aside from the meltdown post, tell me which posts were not quality.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/bmiller07.html

ETA You posted bye after he was shootered, so it probably didn't contribute to his meltdown. That is why I did not quote it.
    Regardless of the pattern, two things are true. He gave us a childish ****-off speech, and Maxwelhse actually stepped in to try and help. His being a drama queen totally negated his previous pattern of behavior.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Please do help me. I would get s hootered for tackling that way to a REAL member.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Out of respect for your modness, I will, CM. But I think we're doing OK. We're trying to work it out like men. (Even though that's harder for me than most. ;))

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Honestly I’m not too beat up over it. He would have hit 50 and we never would have seen him again. He just wanted the classifieds, if he were a potential contributor I would be bothered, a little. He made his intentions clear, we don’t need members just wanting to buy/sell. We need members to communicate and spread info. My 2 cents

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    geST7wh.gif

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom