Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It sure seems that most of the folks discussing this have merged the two recently shootered people into one.

bmiller07 and Mckee47 did not both do the same things.

Mckee definitely had it coming, but bmiller didn't really do anything wrong, at least nothing that remains visible to read.

:twocents:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It sure seems that most of the folks discussing this have merged the two recently shootered people into one.

Mckee definitely had it coming, but bmiller didn't really do anything wrong, at least nothing that remains visible to read.

That's the 'Neutron Hammer'. Destroys the malcontent, leaves the thread structure undamaged

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Uh.....by his request...….
    Originally Posted by bmiller07
    I’m literate buddy, y’all take this way to serious. Why would I now want to contribute $20 to your site after you talk to me like a 3 year old? Lmao yeah that’s not how you get me to contribute. I’ll just part ways, delete me from this page I really don’t care, I’ll just support my local gun shop ✌

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I would point out the faqs, maybe even in a friendly pm, and leave personal advice to the mods. If it doesn't roll off, no skin off my back. I saw some potential there but he came in here and got his feelings hurt.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Noobs don't know about the user cp don't see PM's or rep.

I have my home page set for user cp so I get notifications right away.

I am just projecting here, I was thought to be a runner back in '09 and treated so badly (actually Negetive Repped into oblivion) that I quit.

Had I not appealed to Bill of Rights, you would not have my sterling personality to emulate.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Uh.....by his request...….
    Originally Posted by bmiller07
    I’m literate buddy, y’all take this way to serious. Why would I now want to contribute $20 to your site after you talk to me like a 3 year old? Lmao yeah that’s not how you get me to contribute. I’ll just part ways, delete me from this page I really don’t care, I’ll just support my local gun shop ✌

Those people have historically been told to just not log back in if they don't like it here or don't want to be here for whatever reason, they aren't banned unless they're violating rules.

It seems obvious that most involved had him confused with the other guy who was attempting to violate the rules and I thought it might be worth making the distinction between them.

bmiller07 was treated like he'd done something wrong when he hadn't. It was the other guy, Mckee47, that had been a jerk.

Seems like a simple case of some people confusing the two to me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I am just projecting here, I was thought to be a runner back in '09 and treated so badly (actually Negetive Repped into oblivion) that I quit.

Had I not appealed to Bill of Rights, you would not have my sterling personality to emulate.

I always knew there was somethin about BoR I didnt like... Now it all makes sense!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

:oldwise:

Some people are a "little" to fast on the "runner" accusation, at least in my opinion.
    And I hate to see people driven away.

But....
    There are some that just want an armslist, and WON'T listen to anyone.
    And they complain that we won't change the site just for THEM.

If that happens, I'm not losing any sleep.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Those people have historically been told to just not log back in if they don't like it here or don't want to be here for whatever reason, they aren't banned unless they're violating rules.

It seems obvious that most involved had him confused with the other guy who was attempting to violate the rules and I thought it might be worth making the distinction between them.

bmiller07 was treated like he'd done something wrong when he hadn't. It was the other guy, Mckee47, that had been a jerk.

Seems like a simple case of some people confusing the two to me.

I would include the PM's we exchanged but I doubt that will make any difference.
    If you are stirring the mud and asked to be relieved then yes you will be relieved.
    The other guy was really a jerk. But those 2 and the 6 others you all did not see add up to 8 jerks.

I see what you are saying but what you guys see is not the sum total of what takes place.
    And like I said up thread we all need to take a deep breath and stand down. At least for a minute.

I do what I do with good reason. If I screw the pooch (and I have) I undo it and make my apology's out in the open.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :oldwise:

Some people are a "little" to fast on the "runner" accusation, at least in my opinion.
    And I hate to see people driven away.

But....
    There are some that just want an armslist, and WON'T listen to anyone.
    And they complain that we won't change the site just for THEM.

If that happens, I'm not losing any sleep.

Yes people are way to fast to point fingers. The reports show this. Stop it. This is not CNN and you do not have to be 1st.

If I sound irritated you have no idea. Give it a rest. 5 in a row in 3 minutes yes we have a runner.
    2 posts in the same day no. And you guys know who you are.
    Do you think we do not see this. Tex caught the one guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom