• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I’m literate buddy, y’all take this way to serious. Why would I now want to contribute $20 to your site after you talk to me like a 3 year old? Lmao yeah that’s not how you get me to contribute. I’ll just part ways, delete me from this page I really don’t care, I’ll just support my local gun shop ✌

So you are above the rules. I see. So yes we do take this very seriously. And you act like a 3 year old so by Felicia.

And another one bites the dust.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The only shortage I really worry about is CM's patience! Seems some people on here are the same ones who get drunk and eat day old Taco Bell with no tp at home. Nothing good is going to happen.

The other reason INGO is being flooded with panic buyers is the NCIS has been shut down off and on recently.
    Message on FB from my LGS.
    NICS is currently out of commission so we cannot sell any firearms. If you were thinking about making a trip, we recommend calling in and putting it on layaway instead. These outages range from minutes to days and we don't know when it will be back up.

Note: it did come back 2 hours later.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I actually thought he was trying to make good posts until DD made a joke and someone thought DD was serious.

It is all DD's fault. Well, the meltdown helped.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I filed an official complaint with my fellow mods. Texkev has been given an infraction. If he continues to ruin my fun, further steps will be taken.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Thank You......Thank You.
    c4XVeqo.gif

If it's someone that might not understand the joke, (like him) I will explain to them, in a rep, that it is a joke. (which I did)

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Thank You......Thank You.
    c4XVeqo.gif

If it's someone that might not understand the joke, (like him) I will explain to them, in a rep, that it is a joke. (which I did)
    I thought everyone understood it was a joke. Think that guy just had a chip on his shoulder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom