• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Alright, that's enough! I posted that article because it was a tragedy that happened to one of our own (a gun owner). Whether the parent was a cop or not, it was surely an accident and a devistating event. I just thought it would be nice if the child wouldn't have to die in vane if we could remember what happened to her and LEARN something from it! When I found out it was a deputy's gun I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, you people would remember, like I did, that if it can happen to a LEO then it most certainly CAN happen to YOU! And what do you do? You go and turn it into an LEO bashing thread and completely forget about the poor child who died... a child that you should have been learning a LESSON from!

All of you arguing on that thread are unfeeling bastards and should have your guns taken away. Yes, I said it! If you can't learn a simple lesson from a child's accidental death from a weapon much like the ones you yourselves carry, then you have no business in possession of said weapon.

And as for police officers, apparently some of you watch way too many movies. How soon you forget the reality that every morning when they kiss their wives (or husbands) goodbye, they have no idea if they will come home again. And every time they pull someone over for a simple traffic violation how they are faced with the danger of a cracked up lunatic. And how they put their lives on the line every single day in order to keep US safe. Why do you think that is? Have you checked out the average police officer's salary? It certainly isn't for the paycheck my friends. So the next time you see an LEO pulling someone over, instead of thinking "what an *******", think "I hope he makes it home safely to his family tonight". Cause believe you me, there are a helluva lot more crazy citizens out there than there are crazy cops.

Now please, STFU!!!

:xmad:

Holy ****... where's the Tylenol?

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Accepted. Sometimes we just need reminding that we're all on the same side. You know I love you guys!

Now group hug dammit!
    hug.gif
    hug.gif
    hug.gif

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    When I was on day shift last month I went to Dunkin Donuts at 67/Camby for breakfast. And I didn't even get a power ring! A bagel and a muffin for cryin' out loud! I keep telling myself I need to eat one in uniform just to perpetuate the stereotype and to have some fatass make a comment about cops and donuts.

Hey, this is a bash the PoPo thread, not bash the fatasses thread! :cool: I resemble that remark!

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Can we talk about donuts again?
    Stone's Old Fashioned Donuts on McKinley in Mishawaka is the best place for them that I've found around here.

Sorry I'm not bashing cops...I got a little sidetracked when donuts are mentioned. Or Bacon.

I love donuts.

Bacon??? Who said Bacon?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I gotta admit, I have had my bad experiences with the Police, but I have had some really great ones too, and gotten away with stuff I shouldn't have, because the Officer was a nice guy. People ALWAYS remember the bad things more than the good. I am sure this is true with Police Officers. It's the few bad that stand out and make it tough for the rest.

I got pulled over on the highway years ago for going well over 100mph on my motorcycle. He asked me the typical
    "do you have any idea just how fast you were going!?!" and I replied
    "No Sir."
    He looks at me like I am retarded and says: "Well why not??"
    I reply "because my speedometer only reads to 85"
    I see him start to crack up and he swipes my license and goes back to his patrol car. He comes back a few minutes later, with a little bit of a smile on his face and asks me:
    "Why didn't you run? You probably could have got away on a sportbike"
    I said "I dunno, I guess because it was the right thing to do, and I know I was being stupid"
    He grins, hands me my license and a written warning and says:
    "Thanks for being honest" and starts to walk away. He turns back and says:
    "By the way, the speedo on my KZ1000 only reads to 85 too. Try to be a little more careful"

No WAY I should have got just a warning, but this guy had a sense of humor, and a heart.

Thanks for all you guys do.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Can we talk about donuts again?
    Stone's Old Fashioned Donuts on McKinley in Mishawaka is the best place for them that I've found around here.

Sorry I'm not bashing cops...I got a little sidetracked when donuts are mentioned. Or Bacon.

I love donuts.

Bacon??? Who said Bacon?

or Bacon Donuts?
    bacon_donut.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The liberal media would not say .45 bullet it would be a armour peircing round or a "cop killer" bullet

:scratch:

I gotta admit, I have had my bad experiences with the Police, but I have had some really great ones too, and gotten away with stuff I shouldn't have, because the Officer was a nice guy. People ALWAYS remember the bad things more than the good. I am sure this is true with Police Officers. It's the few bad that stand out and make it tough for the rest..............

True. 1 aw shi* negates 10 attaboys.

Top Bottom