• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Do you know what's sad? 1230 people have viewed this thread...and left 100 comments. Around 70 have viewed the thread I started about the baby who died in Milltown....3 comments left. Kind of says something, doesn't it?

You're asking for a very specific piece of information... if those who view the thread don't have that information, why would you want them cluttering up the thread with posts that don't contain that piece of information?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Do you know what's sad? 1230 people have viewed this thread...and left 100 comments. Around 70 have viewed the thread I started about the baby who died in Milltown....3 comments left. Kind of says something, doesn't it?

I'll admit it! I am 1 of the 70 who have viewed that thread. I have none of the info you are looking for so I have nothing worthwhile to leave there. :D

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You're asking for a very specific piece of information... if those who view the thread don't have that information, why would you want them cluttering up the thread with posts that don't contain that piece of information?
    It didn't stop some people last night, now did it? Leave a message of condolence....something. Just save the off color comments for in here.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    You did post this...
    "Please be respectful....if you have nothing constructive to offer in this thread....then don't post it."

I think most people were being respectful of your post.:twocents:

It was accidental that the 2 year old shot herself.
    It was negligent that the 2 year old had access to the handgun.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You did post this...
    "Please be respectful....if you have nothing constructive to offer in this thread....then don't post it."

I think most people were being respectful of your post.:twocents:

It was accidental that the 2 year old shot herself.
    It was negligent that the 2 year old had access to the handgun.
    I'm sure they were. But a message of condolence would be constructive....I think, anyway.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Well, this is a wierd thread and I'm Johnny-come-lately. Ok, I'll play.

I love babies, cops, donuts, and bacon. BUT what I can't stand are nice people. You know who I mean? Those people who are "terminally" nice? Who wouldn't say sh** if they had a mouthful? And always find something "positive" to say?

Burn in Hell Nice People! And good riddance! Scat! Shoo!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well, this is a wierd thread and I'm Johnny-come-lately. Ok, I'll play.

I love babies, cops, donuts, and bacon. BUT what I can't stand are nice people. You know who I mean? Those people who are "terminally" nice? Who wouldn't say sh** if they had a mouthful? And always find something "positive" to say?

Burn in Hell Nice People! And good riddance! Scat! Shoo!

Thank you for that, I am sorry you feel that way !! :joke: :lmfao:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure they were. But a message of condolence would be constructive....I think, anyway.

Public Servant, it is instructive that you started this thread and most on it are still talking about the other thread.

Think of it this way. The original thread is actually very unsettling for most people with empathy. This thread actually allows people to talk about it since it did not start with the death of a 2 year old.

Very interesting.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Come on, man, seriously...
    70 people read the other thread, felt sick, and were left speechless. We get a lighthearted thread that everybody's enjoying and you gotta bring that one over here? Leave it alone. Are you just in a ticked off mood, or what?

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Are you complaining? After you posted this?
    Please be respectful....if you have nothing constructive to offer in this thread....then don't post it.

Unless there is another thread I am unaware of, not everyone knows the funeral details.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom