• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Oh come on......surely someone has some new material they have been dying to use. I need a good laugh.......bring it on!!!!!

Not new but a classic. Just to lighten the mood.

A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.
    Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.
    The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"
    The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said--"Well yeah, if that's what they are--I never heard of circle flies."
    So the farmer says--"Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."
    The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket.
    Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horses ass?"
    The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horses ass."
    The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket. After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I read a post on here somewhere that really stuck with me. It said something along the lines of "The worst comment I could ever make would be: My son would be 16 today if only I had my gun." I've seen my share of tragedy and I am hard pressed to imagine a greater grief or burden of guilt than what that poor Deputy must be feeling. Horrible. The fact that people could read that and think of anything but the terrible result really shows what kind of sorry individuals they are.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    When I was on day shift last month I went to Dunkin Donuts at 67/Camby for breakfast. And I didn't even get a power ring! A bagel and a muffin for cryin' out loud! I keep telling myself I need to eat one in uniform just to perpetuate the stereotype and to have some fatass make a comment about cops and donuts.
    A bagel and a muffin???? WTF you call yourself a cop??? No self respecting cop would eat a muffin...:D

Reminds of the vegan cop on SWAT I know the movie was full of **** but that was funny.:rockwoot:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not new but a classic. Just to lighten the mood.

I can deal with that and even laugh at that, I mean if you can't make jokes about yourself or your profession then what good are you......I am waiting for the actual "bashing" to start.

Still waiting...........:dunno:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I read a post on here somewhere that really stuck with me. It said something along the lines of "The worst comment I could ever make would be: My son would be 16 today if only I had my gun." I've seen my share of tragedy and I am hard pressed to imagine a greater grief or burden of guilt than what that poor Deputy must be feeling. Horrible. The fact that people could read that and think of anything but the terrible result really shows what kind of sorry individuals they are.

:+1:..................:patriot:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    A bagel and a muffin???? WTF you call yourself a cop??? No self respecting cop would eat a muffin...:D

Reminds of the vegan cop on SWAT I know the movie was full of **** but that was funny.:rockwoot:

"It's David." :D I do try to respect myself a little bit. If I ate all the donuts and bacon I wanted to I would weigh about 500 pounds! I'm already halfway there (6'6"/250)....

Top Bottom