• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Oh it's natural to want to change the world and assume the old folks and their old ways won't work in the "new world". We were all there. The trick is to learn the lessons and avoid repeating the mistakes. Not everything the previous generations did was incorrect. Most everybody I've ever talked to will agree that as they got older, they realized how little they really knew when they were younger.

I know that I don't know everything. I know that I don't even know most things. I know I'll have very little impact on the world. I know some things need to change. I know some things need to change back. I know your generation messed up. I know the generation before you messed up. I know my generation has messed up and will continue to mess up.

Other than that, and pharmaceuticals, I don't know much.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know that I don't know everything. I know that I don't even know most things. I know I'll have very little impact on the world. I know some things need to change. I know some things need to change back. I know your generation messed up. I know the generation before you messed up. I know my generation has messed up and will continue to mess up.

You may be surprised when you get up towards middle age and re-assess your life and the impact you have made on those you have shared time with.
    We all add something to the overall mix.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Bills is a dope man! I read it on the internet so I know it's true!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Wait until you're about 45. :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You may be surprised when you get up towards middle age and re-assess your life and the impact you have made on those you have shared time with.
    We all add something to the overall mix.

I appreciate that. I should have been more specific. I'll have little impact globally, but hopefully that will not be true of the people in my life :D

ETA: Unless my dreams of the Presidency pan out.

Bills is a dope man! I read it on the internet so I know it's true!!!

:+1:

Wait until you're about 45. :D

By then I hope to be sitting on a boat and retired. :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    May want to go with "goofball". Free advice, you're free to not take it.

Yes. Goofball would have such an effect at the mill. Sure it would get my point across. Right after they fell over the railing laughing.

Guys have been thrown off a floor for touching someone's food. I'm sure goofball would scare them.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yes. Goofball would have such an effect at the mill. Sure it would get my point across. Right after they fell over the railing laughing.

Guys have been thrown off a floor for touching someone's food. I'm sure goofball would scare them.

Call them **** sticks... that usually gets the point across for me :D

Top Bottom