• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I’m sorry but if “Giggles” gets in, and God forbid she does, I cannot imagine the next four years.
    This country will “Change” dramatically IMHO.
    And I guess enough people want this “Change”, and now more of them all vote the same.
    Plus the shenanigans you know will be there, and the news media publicity, oh well I just have a feeling that the worst for America is yet to come.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I’m sorry but if “Giggles” gets in, and God forbid she does, I cannot imagine the next four years.
    This country will “Change” dramatically IMHO.
    And I guess enough people want this “Change”, and now more of them all vote the same.
    Plus the shenanigans you know will be there, and the news media publicity, oh well I just have a feeling that the worst for America is yet to come.

I'm kind of to the point where if there are enough people out there that think voting for her is good for this country then so be it. Maybe it has to get way way worse until the pendulum swings back in the other direction if it isn't too late.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I'm kind of to the point where if there are enough people out there that think voting for her is good for this country then so be it. Maybe it has to get way way worse until the pendulum swings back in the other direction if it isn't too late.
    IF....! we, as a country survive another 4 years of an ever worsening communist tyranny.
    pZfldMk.png

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    But It is all Trump's fault. You just dont understand that.

currently trying to debate my older distant cousin on FB. Its not working. First, she only responds to me every 4 years or so. When I start talking politics and I dare talk bad about the democrat candidate. LOL

So far she has only said that she is voting for her because she cant vote Trump. Every time I point out how bad she is, she fails to counter with any logic. When I pointed out that I dont LIKE Trump, but he isnt a marxist dictator wannabe, so he gets my vote, she suggested I vote blue so I dont have to vote for him. "Sweetheart, the only time you will see me voting blue is after I'm dead.

I finally asked her which policies of hers caused her to earn her vote. So far she hasnt responded. I think I broke her brain.

I'll probably give her a few days to respond and then unfriend. She literally only pops up when I dare offend her sensibilities as a mindless D lever puller. Doesnt like or laugh at funny stuff I post. Nothing just scrolls past until I trigger her. LOL I think I can do without that.
    I have come up with a way to talk to libtards. You have to catch them in their own thoughts with logic. It has to be auper dumbed down too. I have flipped a few to vote trump.

Example.... liberal....Isreal is committing genocide in palastine! They need to stop the hate and murder. They are killing kids and women!

Me... so you are from (insert where they are from). You are in charge of the military and say hamas launched rockets at your city? Killing many women and kids? How would you react?

Deer in head lights look. Doing this many times on as many topics as I can come up with, jars their brain to start thinking. Lol not all can recover though.

Last edited:

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    But It is all Trump's fault. You just dont understand that.

currently trying to debate my older distant cousin on FB. Its not working. First, she only responds to me every 4 years or so. When I start talking politics and I dare talk bad about the democrat candidate. LOL

So far she has only said that she is voting for her because she cant vote Trump. Every time I point out how bad she is, she fails to counter with any logic. When I pointed out that I dont LIKE Trump, but he isnt a marxist dictator wannabe, so he gets my vote, she suggested I vote blue so I dont have to vote for him. "Sweetheart, the only time you will see me voting blue is after I'm dead.

I finally asked her which policies of hers caused her to earn her vote. So far she hasnt responded. I think I broke her brain.

I'll probably give her a few days to respond and then unfriend. She literally only pops up when I dare offend her sensibilities as a mindless D lever puller. Doesnt like or laugh at funny stuff I post. Nothing just scrolls past until I trigger her. LOL I think I can do without that.
    You went to deep! To fast!:whip: :sheep:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You went to deep! To fast!:whip: :sheep:
    Update: the next day she finally responded "I just got out of the hospital, I dont feel like talking politics. Love ya anyway cuz. "

Fast forward 14 hours at 1AM. on another political post picturing "Big Mike" "What is your infatuation with her?"

I started to reply "I thought you were too tired to talk politics? " and then let her know I dont appreciate how the only time she interacts with me is to be rude and disagreeable. No likes, no "thats funny! " etc. on my non political posts. and then bid her farewell.

Instead I just quietly unfriended. no need to cause her any stress if she truly is frail. Not like that branch of my family tree is close. I mean, when my dad died, his BiL looked almost as bad as he did as he hobbled into the hospice room with his wife in dad's last days. A year later mom got a letter from dad's sister. "oh, BTW, my husband died 6 weeks ago. thought you might want to know."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    More leaks and denunciations of biden, now over the gaza pier failure. Sprinkled in were comments that not all in the administration agreed that the pier was a good idea. Biden will have gone from the hero of the party convention to the everything scapegoat in a very short time all in the name of kamala.

He was never going to have much of a positive place in history, but big media and his own party will finish him off.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    More leaks and denunciations of biden, now over the gaza pier failure. Sprinkled in were comments that not all in the administration agreed that the pier was a good idea. Biden will have gone from the hero of the party convention to the everything scapegoat in a very short time all in the name of kamala.

He was never going to have much of a positive place in history, but big media and his own party will finish him off.

Yeah. You can tell by all this ******** "we love joe" stuff, etc that part of the deal for him was that the party would try to make him look like an amazing president for the history books. He should know better. When you deal with the devil, you will end up getting burned.

Top Bottom